Tallbird respawn times?

Man, that's harsh... Now I can't hatch any eggs for the new patch :( That's just so disappointing, please add respawn times xD

- - - Updated - - -

Man, that's harsh... Now I can't hatch any eggs for the new patch :( That's just so disappointing, please add respawn times xD

It is harsh yes, but realistic, making your action have consequences.

If they dn't respawn they should make some kind of notification or tutorial because, as a new player, nobody is fully aware as to how the game works, for example spawn rates. There is practically no way to know whether they respawn or not, being a new player, so to say that its realistic and to just deal with consequences is kind of unfair. I'm sure im not the only one that cannot partake in this new patch's feature due to mis-information or accidents. Only way now is to make a new world or start a new game, which is kind of a tough decision when your on day 110 :p

P.S. Radek: I love that siggy XD so true...

Edited by YuuTang

If they dn't respawn they should make some kind of notification or tutorial because, as a new player, nobody is fully aware as to how the game works, for example spawn rates. There is practically no way to know whether they respawn or not, being a new player, so to say that its realistic and to just deal with consequences is kind of unfair. I'm sure im not the only one that cannot partake in this new patch's feature due to mis-information or accidents. Only way now is to make a new world or start a new game, which is kind of a tough decision when your on day 110 :p

I disagree. The game is all about learning what is going on, how stuff works. I liked the concept of not having a tutorial to be there and help you on every single task.

Edited by Palpetinus
Quote error

My tallbirds glitched out. They stopped chasing me maybe 2/3rd across the island we were on and started walking back.

And then they simply disappeared. I still have the two raw eggs. But looking at this thread it seems like raising a smallbird into a big one doesn't seem plausible.