I leave the giants in default or more?

I leave the giants in default or more? 

What is the best option? 

I'm afraid to put in "defaut' and they do not appear (super rare)

I'm afraid to put in "more" and appear often (many times)

Which to choose? (Translation google sorry -_-)

I find about 1 giant a season usually on default, so i'm guessing it's no more then 2 a season. I'd set it to more, just for the love of heck, do not set to lots. That's for when you're pretty good at the game.

I remember reading somewhere (probably on the wiki, you could easily check that up) that on default, it would be a non-guaranteed spawn of giants in their respective seasons, on more it would be guaranteed spawn of each giant in their respective seasons, and lots would be more than one spawn per seasons and giants could spawn outside of their respective seasons.

I am not 100% sure that it is how it works, seeing as the more and lots options seemed rather bugged lately.

Also, I have tried putting all giants on more and I didn't have giants every season.

Hope that helps! Cheers.

Defaut is good because you have a chance to see one of them.For me it's on default and I saw 3 of 4 giants wich are Deerclops(2 times),Moose(2 times) and Bearger(1 time). I didn't saw the Dragonfly because my camp is in the rockyland near Tallbird nest. So I think I need to move a little because he is maybe in another location.I want that scale !

I have all giants set to more and Krampus set to Lots.

The only season I didn't see any sign of a giant was the initial season. After the first season, there's been the respective seasonal giant in each season.

Some bugs though. Noticed that the dragonfly seems to just disappear if you walk too far away from it, that's happened to me twice. Just debug spawned him back in as I doubt his sudden disappearance is intended.

The deerclops once pulled a similar disappearing act when I heard him coming, was prepared to beat the stuffing out of him, saw the ground shake at his arrival, and then never could find him. I searched and I searched and I could never find any more ground shaking, never physically saw that Deerclops but I was fairly certain that he was just plain gone after a fairly extensive 2 day search. Debug spawned him back in because, again, I doubt that was intended.

G/Goose seems to work just fine.

Bearger I don't know as I've killed him on sight both times I've encountered him thus far.

Archived