No Damage to Sleeping Deerclops? and other questions

Hi I just started playing Reign of Giants and had a few questions

1. I put a Deerclops to sleep and then place 9 gunpowder next to him (less then an inch), after lighting them up they then exploded and dealt ZERO damage to him, he just continued to sleep. I them right next to him. Is this a bug or should I put them further away. 

2.  in default survival mode is there always an eyebone, mandrakes, maxwell's door, beefalo and desert biome? because I can't seem to find the eyebone, the door nor a desert biome.  In my first playthrough there seemed to be no beefalo in the three savannahs I went to   

3. Should I build more then one ice flingomatic? Also during summer if somthing starts to smoke if I run away from it will it eventually burn?

thank you for any help you can give

Oh and just one more question, 

4. do tooth traps trigger if the deerclops does his slam attack? 

1. Idk, maybe its a bug...Or not...

2. Eyebone is always spawning, but sometimes its hard to find it... Maybe its hiding behind a tree or something... If you REALLY want to find it, open console and type c_gonext("eyebone")...

3. Ice fligomatics should cover whole camp, if you don't want to let it burn to ash in summer...

4. Idk, I didn't encounter deerclops too much...

Hi I just started playing Reign of Giants and had a few questions

1. I put a Deerclops to sleep and then place 9 gunpowder next to him (less then an inch), after lighting them up they then exploded and dealt ZERO damage to him, he just continued to sleep. I them right next to him. Is this a bug or should I put them further away. 

2.  in default survival mode is there always an eyebone, mandrakes, maxwell's door, beefalo and desert biome? because I can't seem to find the eyebone, the door nor a desert biome.  In my first playthrough there seemed to be no beefalo in the three savannahs I went to   

3. Should I build more then one ice flingomatic? Also during summer if somthing starts to smoke if I run away from it will it eventually burn?

thank you for any help you can give

Oh and just one more question, 

4. do tooth traps trigger if the deerclops does his slam attack? 

1. idk never used gunpowder

2. In default, eyebone is always here but sometimes hard to find :razz: , mandrakes are not always here but they are always in a very specific biome( small flatland without grass and saplings and flint, bordered by dense forest), maxwell's door always here...beefalos are very often here but you need to explore all the savanas before you can say theyre not here(but they can be nowhere sometimes) and desert biome is very often here, never see world without...

3.You don't even need one...but it's very usefull so just make them so you feel secure.;;

4. Tooth traps triggers when something walk on it...and deal damages...it's all

I will make screenshots for 2

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262643190

Archived