• Announcements

    • JoeW

      [UPDATED] Physical Megapack Disc Issues   04/16/2018

      We are now ready to accept claims for PS4 Megapack replacements.  Once again, our deepest appologies for this entire situation. We understand that your purchase of the Megapack was a show of support by our fans, many of which already owned the game. Please know that we have done our best to push as hard as we can for a quick and fair resolution to this issue. This has taken WAY too long to be resolved but we have done everything in our power to make sure our fans get what they purchased.   We are going to use the voucher codes we have been using to provide the digital version to claim the physical replacement discs. For North America, we are handling these requests directly through our own store with help from our friends at IndieBox. Claims will be handled at no cost to you. For claims outside of North America, 505 will be taking your information and processing your claims.  Those who purchased the Megapack after 4/26/2018 should have been given a voucher at the time of purchase on your receipt.  Those who purchased before 4/26/2018 or did not get a code otherwise can contact us for a voucher code that will entitle them to the digital megapack and can be used to claim the physical replacement discs. We have been handing those out for a while now, but if you are in this category and have not requested a code, you can do so here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2935839-physical-mega-pack-disc-support-information Once you have a voucher code:
      For purchasers in Europe (SIEE). To make a claim you will need to make file a claim through 505 here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckru65CWkXH5RZ_3j2f5_h1djNiAyrl8R0PCvdKPmGwItyvA/viewform For purchasers in North America (SIEA). To make a claim you will use our support site and use the voucher code to claim a replacement here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2952265-ps4-faulty-disc-claim If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know here on this thread or contact us at livesupport@kleientertainment.com Thank you.   

JYM

  • Content count

    143
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

27 Excellent

About JYM

  • Rank
    Member

Badges

Don't Starve Together
  • Contributor

Recent Profile Visitors

444 profile views
  1. It is day 4 when Wilson became a ghost. Also, Beefalo will be on sale from November 4th-11th, at a special price.
  2. I guess your point is that the material to survive Winter are easier to get them that the materials to survive Summer. If that is your point, then, I still in disagree with that. I repeat, in a touch stone the only thing you need is a thermal stone inside icebox. I always get the material to make them before the first 10 days when I am exploring searching the best place to put my base. Rabbit Earmuff, i need make ti after i set my base, and it is a bit useless in Winter. Winter hat, at least you find a buffalo alone or a small heard. is even harder and take more time kill them that clockwork monsters. Beefalo hat, sometimes is harder; you can kill more than 10 beefalo without getting a single beefalo horn. Breezy Vest is easy, but it isn't enough isolation. Maybe, you can kill easily a bearger, but the 8 hound's tooth isn't easy to get starting a new game. Puffy Vest and Tam o' Shanter, you get them when Winter already start.
  3. Be ready for the first summer is easy. Be ready and to want to explore and do a lot of stuff the first summer is a bit harder. The first summer you may avoid any danger, be near your summer base, collect cactus every 3 days or less, is too much food! and use your own strategy to deal with those 2 or 3 small waves of hounds.
  4. Yes. The best option is a small base in the desert where is a lot of food and nothing to lose in a fire. A thermal stone inside an ice box and a walking cane nest to reviving thing is enough to move to you summer base and collect your gear. A luxury fan is even better. Also a thermal stone and a fire pit is enough. Also, you may add some winter gear. The best in summer is two thermal stones. One with you, and one inside snow Chester. You can explore caves those days where a cold thermal stone last two days and things don't ignite.
  5. Tentacle Fields

    You can pass over them with a walking cane, and collect all your gear with the amulet "the lazy forager".
  6. Show me your base

    Like I promised i will show more, but not everything, It'll take too much time. 1) Day 823 ... collecting reeds and killing tentacles. 2) touch stone. Those tentacles almost killed me, 6 tentacles together is insane (besides the set piece of reeds). 3) 3 of 10 that a will make. 4) tooth traps near my main base. m/Moose did that destruction. I will rebuild it after Bearger. 5) spider stuff. I don't have spider dens, beacause i have more than en ought silk. 6) ten pig houses and one-man band. 7) The same path of tooth traps, but now near my summer base. 8) one of four. They still need walls. 9)All the generated "clockguard floor" in this world, and some lureplants. I had more lureplants, but they burn out and tuned into ashes. I have more stuff like cave bases, but won't share them for now.
  7. 1.73 ghz is too low. Also this topic is a bit old. Edit: I almost forgot, I don't want to be misunderstood. Your computer is good for working with a lot of process like run 10 software at the same time, but light software. It can support a heavy program.
  8. Show me your base

    garden and pig skin farm farms and honey pets effigy and shootius hound cementery map view Wow that is playing fast even if you are on day 181. My builds took me too long. Also I didn't show everything, Just my camps. I will show more after this summer, i don't want any burned base or houses. I forgot to tell you. Many crock pots are useful coking recipes that takes too long and don't spoil fast, like dragon pie or taffy. Also when you have a lot meat near to turn into rot, are better drying racks for this case.
  9. Show me your base

    Well, after 200 days, I have enough to survive forever. So certain things are just whims or luxuries. Like I path of tooth traps that a made (It is long enough to kill 4-7 boss monsters).
  10. Show me your base

    1)Main base 2)bee boxes 3)moles 4)summer base 5)summer base 6)buffalo base
  11. use "AddChanceLoot" instead of "AddRandomLoot" examples: AddRandomLoot("axe",3) AddRandomLoot("goldaxe",2) AddChanceLoot("krampus_sack",.01) 60% axe, 40% gold axe and 1% chance of krampus sack AddChanceLoot("bandage",.75) 75% chance of honey poultice, then 25% of nothing.
  12. No 2.5 is just the sum of 1, 1, and .5 .5 is 20% because .5 is the 20% of 2.5 and 1 is 40% because 1 is 40% of 2.5 another example will be a mob with. ("meat", 3) and ("monstermeat", 7) or ("meat", 6) and ("monstermeat", 14) 3+7=10 6+14=20 3 is 30% of 10 and 7 is 70% of 10. 6 is 30% of 20 and 14 is 70% of 20.
  13. Mysterious notes?

    So... They are Wendy, Wes, and Maxwell?
  14. I always know that if there is coming a multiplayer version, then it will be free and optional for us to play it. However, i disappointment, because it also means less Klei's work in developing and fixing bugs of single player.
  15. Mysterious notes?