Writhe, Maxwell's only friend

I get really confused on new mods. like can you can download ones that aren't released like this one because i really wanna play this mod it looks AMAZING!!!  

P.S: Nik Mik are the best Mod Creator EVER!

I managed to decipher it even though my google translator doesn't work.   "Will grup get headset reus for adventure frujl?" is what came up. 

Good job, As a wise wizard once said "Its a ****iing google why u no work > :(*

Um Dude He's stop making Old William he deleted it by accident

Wasn't by accident and I don't care. Please, just drop it.

So how goes work on the young gentleman?

I have to redo him from scratch. A good few months. Or wait... Putting up a new post.

Good news! I gave a handful of people copies of the current Writhe and they reported no crashing! After spending 20 minutes just opening-closing a save game, I got no issue!

You know what that means? Just need to make a bugnet and Writhe will be released!

Good news! I gave a handful of people copies of the current Writhe and they reported no crashing! After spending 20 minutes just opening-closing a save game, I got no issue!

You know what that means? Just need to make a bugnet and Writhe will be released!

OH BOY :D

Just artwork to go! Damn, trying to think of a good design for the bugnet replacement was a bloody pain.

Thank you, Spookers the Spoo, for the help!

The idea I've gone with is a fly-swat covered in fly-paper. It will be made with papyrus, honey or slurtle slime, and sticks.

ooo, the ham bat how is weapons like the ham shake handled in this mod? meaty fists?

There are special things for this guy, the normal ones don't work. There isn't one for every normal thing though.

What I am curious about: Is that music changing all the time the in-game way of telling the distance or just video-editing?

There are special things for this guy, the normal ones don't work. There isn't one for every normal thing though.

What I am curious about: Is that music changing all the time the in-game way of telling the distance or just video-editing?

That's what the Divine-O-Phones do. Not only do they serve as a divining rod, they also play music. You can change the channel by right-clicking on them while they're equipped.

Ragtime, D.R Style, Creepy Forest, Main, Off.

ooo, the ham bat how is weapons like the ham shake handled in this mod? meaty fists?

No, I'm not replacing every weapon and tool in the game. That would take bloody AGES and be kind of pointless.

That's what the Divine-O-Phones do. Not only do they serve as a divining rod, they also play music. You can change the channel by right-clicking on them while they're equipped.

Ragtime, D.R Style, Creepy Forest, Main, Off.

No, I'm not replacing every weapon and tool in the game. That would take bloody AGES and be kind of pointless.

Would of been a nice touch, but I don't want to murder your hands and your spirit.

Archived