Giants hate me.....

Ever since the Giants got added they only appear near night time which means I have to kite them around a fire which gets lower and lower by the time you spend,or even at my base and seeing them destroy everything....I've only encountered a Giant during day once or twice. :(

Bearger is the only one aside from Deerclops (who was always aggressive) that has spawned in my games deciding that I didn't need to be breathing anymore. 

The funny part was I was livestreaming at the time and the people in my stream started asking "WHAT DID YOU DO?" to which all I had to say was "NOTHING?!" 

Since you'll need to fight them: best thing I'd suggest is the morning star. I haven't used it myself yet, but according to wiki you can have unlimited uses with it until it runs out while you're holding it. So in the end, it'll be like a better torch + a weapon.

Bearger is the only one aside from Deerclops (who was always aggressive) that has spawned in my games deciding that I didn't need to be breathing anymore. 

The funny part was I was livestreaming at the time and the people in my stream started asking "WHAT DID YOU DO?" to which all I had to say was "NOTHING?!" 

you livestream ?

Hey, it's not the bearger's fault you're so tasty.

Archived