It's Dreadful, Yet It's Home((CLOSED))

Hybridic

( how to enter how to enter...... AHA!!!!!)

Emma stubbles across there campfire with a small torch in hand there are gashes her and she is bleeding a lot she looks at wendy then ashyta and faints

( its the best I could do )

(This girl. I'm talking about this one. StrangerDanger already carried Wendy.)

ahhhhhhh! why are you carrying me!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma squirms out of  the monsters grasp she slides out her daggers and growls

who are you? what are you? and where am I ?

she looks down and sees the deep gashed and her moth hangs open for a second then she shuts it she runs off into the woods and comes back with cobweb and green mush on her scratches.

(Ah... Thought it was the whole pitch black night thing. Whoops.)

The shadowy being appeared to be a pitch black large boar, a furred stripe down the middle of his back and two tusks protruding on either side of his mouth. It stared back at The Creature, confused.

Meanwhile, Entropy was aware that someone, or something, had happened upon his pet. "Put pressure on the bleeding and hold out until daytime. I'll be right back." The shadow of a man moved towards The Creature slowly and carefully.

Ayasha makes a small screaming sound, (the transformation can be quite painful) but she is back to her wolf form. She is no longer concentrated, and that took almost all of her energy. She can barely walk, and tries to pick up nearby leaves that are within the range of the campfires light (if there are any, if there are none, ignore this part of the post, if there are some but not many, then "heal" Wendy depending on the amount found.) to patch up Wendy's wounds.

Afterwards, Ayasha attempts to talk to that shadowy creature by talking to the darkness.

"I know i saw you for a moment." She yells, Ayasha is convinced she is not insane.

(I'm so confused right now. To the best of my understanding, this is where everyone is.

By the campfire: Emma, Wendy, Ayasha

On the plateau: Shadow beast-pig-thing, Entropy, Weifell.

Is that wrong? Am I missing something?)

"Hm?..."

The person walked over to the others. He appeared to be a man with a long beard, wearing trousers, a shirt and a coat with somewhat spiked hair. He looked like he was in his 40s.

"...Who are all of you...?....What's going on here? Or...no, rather...what happened?"