It's Dreadful, Yet It's Home((CLOSED))

Hybridic

"I know he is....I saw him......weak.....decrepid.....worn down.....They are the reason for everything...not Maxwell...if I could just get Wendy to hold on a bit longer, i'm sure we could figure something out.....but....if...if she's really...in such a hurry to....d...die....I don't know if I can handle this."

"L-l-let's worry about such things i-i-in the morning, 'k? I'm going to d-d-dig myself a burrow."

And with that, Weifell starts digging at a quick pace, the hole getting deeper until finally..."I b-b-bid you all g-g-g-good night!"

(Good. The light will overpower the faint light Susanne has.

At that point, I must make an intro for Susanne, but not to the other characters.)

The glass waved in the irregular movement walking brings, each striking each other with a resounding tinkle. The unusually shaped lantern, which has a handle underneath the base of the lamp, had no metal and glass cage. The only thing that was an even minor protection from the entire thing burning the wooden structure was a thin sheet of wood. From outside the shell are hung pieces of colored irregularilly shaped glass, the faint light tinted a variety of shades from the glass.

Susanne walked throughout the thick forest, her footstep punctuating the tinkle of glass, her glass orb bobbing rythmatically. She needed to move forward, needed to survive. She needs an escape, and she needs to run.

The diluted light was slowly burning out, the beeswax candle inside filling the wooden bubble with melted honeycombs. The waning light burnt from a small flame to a singed wick, and darkness drowned Susanne. Now, she was unaware of the dangers that lurked in the shadows, but her fear of darkness usually mitigated this consequence. Now, however, she doesn't have any light, no backup torches, no light. Filled with a steadily growing panic, she whirled around in the darkness, simultaneously shaking the ominous feeling of crawling bugs off of her and looking for something that may salvage her from the darkness. In such a dense forest, though, she was skeptical to see anything to help.

Of course, she's not alone in that forest.

Thinking that she was the only inhabitant traversing the forest, she was surprised to see glimmers of light between the trees. Evidently, there is a fire at the edge of the clearing. Without thinking, Susanne ran, taking the glass orb that she held her hair up with. Protection was vital. She may not make it, but if there's something hiding in the twilight, she will go down with a fight.