It's Dreadful, Yet It's Home((CLOSED))

Hybridic

"How do you know it wasn't going to go after me anyways? Besides, i'm pretty sure the others were near the campfire. Or maybe my memory isn't very good. Still, even if it was specifically going after you, or maybe it is - but whatever, we still need to do what we can to survive. It sucks, i know. But we have no choice, we can only delay the inevitable as long as we can, and we should try to live a good life until that day comes. Please, try to calm down."

"If I am going to die....it's not going to be with Them watching me....laughing, no doubt...i'm getting close to a breakthrough....but...I...I haven't been able to get any work done as of late....Wendy...she must think i'm hurting her, or something....did she tell you anything?....."

Entropy nodded, and though it might be hard to tell due to him being a shadow, he was smiling. "Thank you. Now, I have to go check on the others. You can wait until you're ready to come if that's what you want." At that, the shadow man departed, walking towards the other survivors. His pig companion trotted behind him.

Weifell follows after Entropy, not wanting to be left at the mercy of Charlie. Meanwhile, another shadowy figure sits quietly within the darker corners of the island. It grips a seeing eye-crystal, and through it is Weifell and Entropy nearing the campfire. "The pretty little death pet is in motion once more...this could be interesting for this group...I await you Entropy. You've been outside my reach long enough."

((Villain. Straight out. And this villain is also like Them, but his sadism has never been fouler. This guy's name is Rapstallion.))

((Though I don't see why a villain has to be in order...though I'M controlling this one, Silent. You had your fun in that one RP with Rustlung. It's my turn. Any arguments against this and I will be a worst sadist than Pecival. You don't wanna know how far I can go.))

(For a second, I thought it was me.)

((Why the hell would I wanna control you?))

((I will not. If the things I've heard from you about your lore thread are true, then that is no man's land...of course, you don't compare to chocolate-time-machine's wes blog...I may have some reason to fear mimes now.))

((Besides, I would feel HIGHLY uncomfortable with doing such a thing. I consider it taboo and knowing such a thing exists disgusts me. I'm gonna try not to go on about this.))

Weifell sticks close to Entropy, listening closely for any more signs of Charlie.

( e____e Claudia, is the uber-disturbing-sadism a thing, now? I think Rusty was rather tame. And i'm fine with a villain, so long as it doesn't go so utterly nutso that mah villain seems like a nice guy.)

"I guess i'll take help any way I can get it."