Bikini for pigmen

Guest Dandytard

Guest Dandytard

A craftable bikini which could only be placed on a Pigman. If the candle is added to the game aswell, You could always have that wonderfully romantic dinner you always desired on Don't Starve.( Hope it isn't just me and Toasty )

Once the bikini is placed on, The pigman would show lovehearts, And would take the character you're playing as into it's home, Where you sleep the night over. You gain increased health and your stomach is filled. I couldn't think of any disadvantages, Other then getting an illness of some sorts. ( There's no illness in the game at the moment though, So I didn't think too much of it.)

Guest Dandytard

Nothing a little lipstick couldn't fix, Is all!

But yes, At least he can feel 'Pretty', And that's all it matters.

Guest Dandytard

It doesn't work if your character is female, unfortunately, As the pigmen aren't into such things. They might be pigmen, but they have standards. And may I add that even after the bikini is given to the pigman, he is still, indeed, mainly male.

Alright illness should be an STD :DDD

(The idea is very alien to be so i'm not taking this seriously unless you're really considering STD's then well uuhhh......)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright illness should be an STD :DDD

(The idea is very alien to be so i'm not taking this seriously unless you're really considering STD's then well uuhhh......)