The Islands that They forgot (Roleplay)

Hugos10

Hey I wanna rate too!

(Rate and then RP.)

(I don't like turn order. It makes things confusing for me)

(Neither do i, it doesn't really confuse me but i don't really like it. I'll stick around even with the turn order though)

Rate, then RP.)

Edited by Strangerdanger101

(Sorry blue screen slowed me)
Webless was wandering trough unknown places. It really was unique and strange feeling for spider. Everyone probably know, spiders don't like to run far away from nest. So Webless was similar in that case. He never leaved camp, except times when human called him for hunt. But nothing really could serve him like place for long stay. So he decide to travel until he find really worth place or someone.
And now he sees strange creature. It is shadow, but it wears pants, just like humans do... He doesn't really know what is that creature; So he slowly walks backwards and growls.
"What are you?" His voice was low and hissing. It is his first words by the way.

(Good night)

Edited by PatchDotexe

Okay, no turn order then :3

Hugos turns around to see a massive spider staring at him. Who are you!? The creature hisses angrily

The real question, I believe, is what the hell are you doing in my territory? Hugos says

Take your weird spider grass and leave!

Next Rp-er: Anyone

"Zpider grazz? Iz it zome kind of joke?" Spider asked "Why it iz your territory? I Don't seeeHHHZZzzz..." Something jumped on his head. So he just started move haoticly in panic, he can't do anything. "What iz that, get away from me!" He felt him self even more hungry then before, by the way he hasn't eat that day. So first he became slow and soon he fell on the ground. "Foooood... Anything..." 

Mack noticed the girl looking at her and leaped off of the spider's head. Overcome with fear of being captured by Maxwell if this was a new monster, he dashed off into the woods, forgetting to load up his hat. He hid behind a rock, hoping that she would not find him.