The Crazy Cat Lady Draws

Dude, please rotate your pictures 90 degrees counter-clockwise because that's one of the most basic rules of image posting on the internet. We don't want to look at animals and people horizontally aligned when they should be standing up.

Rotate them in Windows by right clicking or download GIMP for free and get into image editing for real.

• Like 1

I shall not die!!!!!!!!! I will keep posting drawing sorry I haven't

Emma!!!!!!!!

post-259947-0-40060400-1399767396_thumb.

Sorry it's crumpled :(

I just saw that I forgot the ears.......

Anyway a color version that is not crumpled soon on your way!

can anyone tell me how to do Wilsons hair?

Wilson's hair is the thing that gives me the fits every time I draw him.  I don't think I've drawn it the same way twice!  And I'm almost never satisfied how it turns out.  The best I can suggest doing is to keep sketching him.  Since you seem to be mostly using traditional drawing (paper and pencil), open an official image of Wilson on your computer while you draw in your sketchbook.  This way you can reference the image as you work.  If you still have trouble, try printing out the image and tracing over it a few times.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with using tracing as a method of teaching yourself how the lines of a character work.  Just don't post the traced work :wilson_wink:

Also, you seem to be using a camera to take pictures of your drawings.  As I've actually had to do this before when my scanner broke, here are a couple of tips:

1. Keep your camera as parallel as possible to the paper to reduce any angling.  You seem to have improved on this.  Pinning or tapping the work to a horizontal surface might work better than trying to lean over and take the pictures.

2. Position your paper and yourself so that no shadow falls on the paper.  This can be difficult, but it's doable.  Your lighting should be good, without glare or shade to reduce the quality of the picture.

3. Check out free paint programs like GIMP.  I personally find GIMP difficult to work with, but someone else may be able to suggest another program.  This way, even if your pictures turn out badly, you can adjust them or use them as a base for digital art.  You can still use those programs if you don't have a tablet and stylus, just use your mouse instead.

Keep practicing and good luck!

Edited by Devon Aster

thanks as for Wilsons hair I almost have it! and I don't use a camera I use a ipad that's why all the pictures are like that but as you can see I have came up with a solution!

any way I will re post my pictures so you can see them all!!!!!

I've gotten a bit better at on the computer!

my friend asked me " Hey geni why don't you post all of your other drawing on here?" I replied to her by saying " But then it would be spammed with rainbow unicorn cats"

anyway take a random careter

post-259947-0-75801800-1402363223_thumb.