Time For Some Praise

Sliver

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but I honestly wanted to put this down considering I know the devs read the forum. Consider it a love letter to my friends at Klei, singing their praises.

After I played Mark of the Ninja, I told a friend of mine that Klei was going places. And now that I've had some time to really see all of what the current version of Don't Starve has to offer, and read what your plans for the game are, I'm cashing in that claim. You all at Klei are doing a fantastic job. I love the game so much; the style, writing, mechanics, and overall feel of the game just blow me away.After playing the game for a good amount of time, everything that I wanted from the version that I wasn't getting was in the roadmap for the game, and I can't wait to see what it becomes.

You guys are quickly becoming one of my favorite indie developers. Don't change. Love,

Sliver

PS

I still have my free copy of Don't Starve. If anyone knows someone who wants the game and will actually play it, PM me and they can definitely have it.

Edited by Sliver

PS

I still have my free copy of Don't Starve. If anyone knows someone who wants the game and will actually play it, PM me and they can definitely have it.

You should hold a contest on the trading subforums. Ask for a hand-drew picture of Wilson doing something crazy then hold a 3 day poll and the one with most votes gets the key ;)

Excellent idea. Problem is, anyone on this forum already have the game.

Well, the idea was having the contest in the trading subforums, where people without better means of getting the game would tend to gather, but I guess nothing will stop people who already own the game to participate as well.

At least we get to see some cool drawings :D

PS: New rule: If you ever posted any drawing on the Arts & Lore subforum, you can't participate. It wouldn't be fair for the less talented guys :D