That Super Sad Moment

I died to the moosegoose on day 43-ish.... But i had a meat effigy so i got revived, i also had a chest full of backup armor and spears in case this happened, i put all the armor and the spear on, and almost died again but killed the moosegoose, the little ducks almost killed me, killed them with 5 health left.

One of the baby ducks (The last survivor) then proceeds to eat my meaty stew as soon as i'm about to get it off the crock pot... I killed it after because i got mad at it. A lot of my drying racks got destroyed from the goosemoose attack.

I died to the moosegoose on day 43-ish.... But i had a meat effigy so i got revived, i also had a chest full of backup armor and spears in case this happened, i put all the armor and the spear on, and almost died again but killed the moosegoose, the little ducks almost killed me, killed them with 5 health left.

One of the baby ducks (The last survivor) then proceeds to eat my meaty stew as soon as i'm about to get it off the crock pot... I killed it after because i got mad at it. A lot of my drying racks got destroyed from the goosemoose attack.

A room...with a Goose!

A room...with a Goose!

The saddest part of my post is the duck eating the meaty stew :( i was about to starve too. only jerky and jerky leftover from winter about to spoil. Now that i think about it, i really should have got some jerky because it would have healed me, but it was about to spoil so it might not help much. Luckily the baby ducks dropped some meat, i made some boards, and i had 5 beard hair leftovers from shaving the beard off after winter ended.

I was on day 69 in the second winter getting ready for the summer again and I heard it....... the sound I wished to never hear..... but I was ok right? setup with an advanced encampment and a touch stone.... I was untouchable setup so close to pigs and beefalo a spider farm setup and everything........... but then it went dark......... and I heard the grunting...... then outside the darkness of my glowing campfire I felt the ground shake....... and then the eye appeared. I fashioned a torch and ran but also it did no good. The mighty Deerclops smashed my body to pieces. As I revived at my touchstone I immediately thought "Wilson, you idiot! Why didn't you leave a chest of items to survive in case a winter revival was needed..... and yet freezing I ran to collect whatever I could for the torch and lit the woods on fire to keep warm. Colelcting the bare essentials and lasting out the winter would have been a smart venture but stubborness took hold and I return to my base where I was smashed into obliteration.

The moral of the story kids......... put chests with survival items next to revive places in case you need to fashion a second base...... you never know when Deerclops will pay you a visit!

World 4 of adventure mode. Found all the parts and was about to go to the final world. Decided to make more honey ham. Killed a bunch of tall birds, but I kind of sucked at kiting them. Went back to base to make some delicious honey ham, heal up, and finally beat adventure mode. Lureplant spawns at base. Killed by a single eyeplant. Never tried adventure mode again.  :frown-new:

Archived