What I end up doing whenever I start again on Don't Starve:

Farmer

Wilson will trip over it, though. So every now and then while you're walking you step on your beard and fall face first in beefalo poo.

Yeah, I had to shave my epic beard to make a replacement second effigy. I've grown it back to full length though. I feel kind of strange, female and all, and having an unnatural obsession with Wilson's beard and its not being shaved.

Wilson will trip over it, though. So every now and then while you're walking you step on your beard and fall face first in beefalo poo.

Yeah, I had to shave my epic beard to make a replacement second effigy. I've grown it back to full length though. I feel kind of strange, female and all, and having an unnatural obsession with Wilson's beard and its not being shaved.

A 5% chance when moving near manure that he falls directly in it when he has that beard.

- - - Updated - - -

A 5% chance when moving near manure that he falls directly in it when he has that beard.

You people that have survived for 100+ days or whatever, can you place add a screenshot(zoomed out) of the map please? I played for 45 days and just stopped there. But that was before all the nerfs and what not. Just didn't see the point of playing any more than xx days, since nothing really happens. You can't build an actual base, the game clearly doesn't want you to stay in one place, so... yeah, I'm confused. Just moving around like a crazy person destroying everything in your path... exciting? Not really and not very logical.

Think of it as a challenge run: keep your dirty beatnik beard, lose access to Effigies, thus relying on Amulets (like the other characters must do).

You can always use the tent to change character so you can get acces to Wilson's hair ^_^