Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

Vilgis listened to the conversation with growing anger.  Another intruder, after his prey?  He pondered his options a bit.  He bet that his form could take the unknown presence from earlier, and probably the one talking now.  After that, he decided, he would kill the shadowy figure.  He might prove to be a nice challenge.  His decision made, Vilgis slunk away from the fire to find the other being.

"By the sounds of it, i've done nothing but entertain them for 3 years anyways."

Suddenly, Wilson felt a quick flash of inspiration take over. He ran over to one of his chests, took out a purple-gem-topped staff, and headed back over to the Shadow Manipulator, toying with it in a rather trance-like state.

I woke up, suddenly. I had a massive headache, and I guesses I landed on my head. I looked forward and there was the man, the presence, some smouldering charcoal in the ground (I assume rustlung left some for intimidation) and, right next to me, a long, upright shadow. I let out a loud yelp, and try to smother it.

(Okay guys I guess you can notice me now :3) (Oh, and my character looks like my avatar and is about as tall as a catcoon)

Edited by Hugos10

(I think it's an interesting perspective.)

Vilsig tilts his head in curiosity.  The small creature was using a tactic he had never seen before - being friendly to the victim?  Interesting.  He thinks.  I should try that sometime.