Ideas for WX-78

I know he is already quite OP, but hei, a robot is a robot! Plus him main disadvantage is rain, which kills him. I was thinking may be you could put Solar panels in WX-78, which would automatically give hunger (fuel) for him, but the solar panels had percentage and it wouldn't last forever, so he could equip the solar panels, on his head or his body and get his hunger (fuel) going up, but it would only work for him.

He REALLY doesn't need a buff, especially with gears everywhere now.

I think every character would need a little something as a buff. Looking at what they are and their features I think they'd need something new, yet with one disadvantage as well, say WX-78 can have Solar pannels equiped and made but he would heat and get frozen quicker than all the other characters.

Loooooooool! I see what you did there!

xD you broke the circle.

But seriously... Making WX-78 even stronger would take away all the thrill of the game. Maybe a mod for some people who like to see him shot lasers out of his metallic butt (I personally would really enjoy this), but the default player might be happy with him the way he is.

Maybe a mod for some people who like to see him shot lasers out of his metallic butt

I'm just imagining the scene in Iron Man 2 toward the end where he spins with the high power lasers shooting from his wrists, chopping everything in half... and applying that logic to Don't Starve: trees chopped, rocks half mined, big creatures killed (small creatures would be too short)...

Archived