Never thought frog rain would be so useful

For some time now, Don't Starve's portrayal of magic and alchemy always defy my logic of how stuff works in real life.Now, I see something that resembles the world that I'm comfortable in. 
post-351731-0-61340500-1397024005_thumb.

Though, again, frog rain only occurs once in my life.

I got 97 of them.. 2 days of frog rain + 8 bee nests.. 97 frog legs more than 80 stinger and tons of honey. Mwahahaha

Well done my friend, well done. I built a pig metropolis and the pigs, like bees you described, murdered most of them. In the end, I got 2 stacks of frog legs and 18 meat pieces. We should have more frog rain it seems. 

Well they wont eat that  mosquito sacks..Oh someone have to pick all these things :grin: first world problems..

Don't call me creepy, I saw a documentary a while ago. It was telling the story of third world mosquito "problems": Since there are so many mosquitoes in Africa, a tribe of people use buckets, as as sort of mosquito swatter, to catch them. Then, they proceed to process the mosquitoes into meat patties and eat them on the grill. 

Don't call me creepy, I saw a documentary a while ago. It was telling the story of third world mosquito "problems": Since there are so many mosquitoes in Africa, a tribe of people use buckets, as as sort of mosquito swatter, to catch them. Then, they proceed to process the mosquitoes into meat patties and eat them on the grill. 

*shivers* (well you gotta do what you gotta do... I guess)

I didnt call you creepy.

They aren't Mosquitos... If we're talking about the same place, They're little black flies! It's a community off lake vic, I think, and there's a bloom of these bugs when they emerge from the lake to spawn. Blot out the sun. The swarm is so thick birds cant track individuals, they just run along the ground with their mouth open.

Even eating the fly burgers, it's not even a dent in their population.

Archived