Moles and Earthquakes

When in the caves I think earthquakes should have a chance of knocking moles down, it would makes sense since they're under the earth and they eat rocks,flint etc like slurtles and rock lobsters so they would fit in

"omg get away from meh ya nasty depths worm" Nek minut it's just a moleworm.

Can we have options to change the amount of Depths worms we have spawning in caves? Casue I wanna set them to less, and anyway they're spawning too much! I think they should spawn every so often WHILST you're in caves cause otherways, you enter the caves and 10 Depths worms already come at you. For caves you have to prepare, a lot (first you have to build a base anyway so you can recover after caves, so that takes time). The way the Depths Worms work now is just stupid, and I sometimes just want to disable them completely. Because of them I can't live/make a base/bases in caves. So can this be changed? I'd really like to change the settings for my caves, not just if I want caves or not).

Can we have options to change the amount of Depths worms we have spawning in caves? Casue I wanna set them to less, and anyway they're spawning too much! I think they should spawn every so often WHILST you're in caves cause otherways, you enter the caves and 10 Depths worms already come at you. For caves you have to prepare, a lot (first you have to build a base anyway so you can recover after caves, so that takes time). The way the Depths Worms work now is just stupid, and I sometimes just want to disable them completely. Because of them I can't live/make a base/bases in caves. So can this be changed? I'd really like to change the settings for my caves, not just if I want caves or not).

Well the caves aren't supposed to be a place you live in, so the Worms are doing their job perfectly.

Archived