Way too much Rain, Possible bug or Horrible Feature?

sorry wasn't being rude. i guess you just read it that way. i was just clowning and really didn't give much thought to what you said. more like "here he/she goes again" 

That's fine, my bad then. Tone of voice doesn't come across the best over the internet. No hard feelings! 

I got frog rain on my 5 day...

While I was coming back from gathreing reeds in the swamp, I stoped to camp since it was getting night time..... 2 seconds after I put the fire down, a frog lands on it... I back up to avoid agroing the frog, and another frog lands, then another.... and now Im dodging 2 frogs and trying not to agro the 3rd.

Rain is pounding my campfire and I need to add fule, I run back around in a wide circle kiting the frogs, but there are MORE.... Between trying to fule the fire and the frogs smacking the spear out of my inventory I was killed in the swamp by frogs + rain + night time, not any of the actual dangers of the swamp.

I got frog rain on my 5 day...

While I was coming back from gathreing reeds in the swamp, I stoped to camp since it was getting night time..... 2 seconds after I put the fire down, a frog lands on it... I back up to avoid agroing the frog, and another frog lands, then another.... and now Im dodging 2 frogs and trying not to agro the 3rd.

Rain is pounding my campfire and I need to add fule, I run back around in a wide circle kiting the frogs, but there are MORE.... Between trying to fule the fire and the frogs smacking the spear out of my inventory I was killed in the swamp by frogs + rain + night time, not any of the actual dangers of the swamp.

seems like an awesome experience

Ah yes, my backpack always has twigs and grass and logs so frog rain at night doesn't bother me.

You should have tried to run back to the swamp, the frogs would all get distracted by a tentacle attack and let you escape and come next day t collect frog legs :)

Archived