More seasonal creatures

Like the title says, it would be cool if there are some more special creatures for each season.
Winter already has snowbirds, ice hounds, McTusk & Son and pengulls. Maybe spring, summer and autumn could get something, too?

Yeah, I'm surprised this isn't a thing. Maybe the Catcoons could respawn in autumn (As in, they only have nine lives per hollow stump, but those lives replenish, at least slightly, every autumn)?

I like the idea of some freaky flower things that grow out of control during the springtime.

Like the title says, it would be cool if there are some more special creatures for each season.

Winter already has snowbirds, ice hounds, McTusk & Son and pengulls. Maybe spring, summer and autumn could get something, too?

your so right. as if now winter is the only season that really has its own vibe. spring summer and autumn are almost the same just different weather elements, and bosses. 

What if summer had a bit of a "Buzzard invasion", in which they spread around the world a bit more, and were a bit more hostile (perhaps like frogs do?"), taking diving swoops at you occasionally.

I still like the idea of plant-things forming during spring. Maybe they could have something to do with spreading regular flowers? Perhaps they create them, and/or spawn from areas with a larger amount of them. Maybe they could grow from ponds? What if they grew in size, eventually being able to shoot spores/pollen at the player, and having a few tentacle-like vines? If they grow big enough, they'll create another big flower, making them a more mobile threat than MacTusk.

I don't know what they'd drop- some flowers, leafy meat, and probably something unique like a giant pistil/stamen/anther wand, a magic item with durability that creates flowers around the player. Or maybe even a giant flower worn upside-down like a hat, that does something. Maybe some minor sanity gain, but causes bees to become attracted to the player? Maybe some rain protection? Maybe the hat will generate a flower around the player every so often? I don't know, help me with some ideas!

I would love, LOVE, a creature which you can farm. Like for Wigfrid Like an animal you can like train(like beefalo horns for beefalo) but a neutral creature than you can keep around an farm for meat, like bees(farm) but with meat. Imagine having a small private chicken farm to go kill an collect eggs or something.

I would love, LOVE, a creature which you can farm. Like for Wigfrid Like an animal you can like train(like beefalo horns for beefalo) but a neutral creature than you can keep around an farm for meat, like bees(farm) but with meat. Imagine having a small private chicken farm to go kill an collect eggs or something.

I don't see how this is a seasonal creature?

Archived