Supercharged voltgoat must not affect wx-78

i think a supercharged voltgoat must do small damage to wx-78 and can't stun he ,and he will be charged after voltgoat atack many times..that will be more real

You know how Willow can overheat despite she is immune to fire?

I don't see why WX-78 can't be damaged by electricity then.

You know how Willow can overheat despite she is immune to fire?

I don't see why WX-78 can't be damaged by electricity then.

Just because Willow can't be burned why do people assume she is heat resistant!? Just because fire is hot...? I just don't understand why people make that connection.

Anyway, I think WX is fine how he is.

Just because Willow can't be burned why do people assume she is heat resistant!? Just because fire is hot...? I just don't understand why people make that connection.

Anyway, I think WX is fine how he is.

And I don't understand how people can argue that it isn't a valid connection.

Back on topic though, I actually like that idea.

i think a supercharged voltgoat must do small damage to wx-78 and can't stun he ,and he will be charged after voltgoat atack many times..that will be more real

Well, to continue along the line of lightning, maybe every hit should cause major sanity loss and minor health gain. I would approve of that change.

I'd say to make it realistic; for WX-78 have the same damage from a charged volt goat as from a normal volt goat but have WX-78 supercharged after that. Don't you think?

I don't think so. Remember the time when WX don't get damage from rain or Willow not restore sanity from fire?

No, what this thread is describing is more like if Willow didn't take damage from fire hounds biting her because she is fire resistant and if she restored sanity when near fire hounds because they are fire hounds, see what i mean? No matter how much WX might like being struck by lightning, doesn't mean being rammed by a goat should do less damage. This idea is just a trivial detail that barely makes sense, i might agree with the supercharged voltgoat supercharging him, but even with that said, it really doesn't need to be a part of the game. Should is a key word here, maybe someone could make this a feature, but should they waste their time? They could be doing more important things like licking envelopes.

Archived