JBeetle's Youtube/Twitch Channels.

jbeetle

Well my point wasn't really the amount of players, it was the banter between the people playing.

but I AM looking for people to play with on here as long as they're conversational. They can be terrible for all I care - it can be funnier sometimes anyway. even you, @Mack18853

playing in silence bores me.

Depends what you mean by conversational

Voice chat is a no-no for me

Depends what you mean by conversational

Voice chat is a no-no for me

That's what I mean. It's fun to be the one to listen to people chatting, but if no one's chatting, then meh. It's not like I'm excluding anybody that wants to play, I'm just trying to optimize the chances of someone actually watching the footage I record.

Well my point wasn't really the amount of players, it was the banter between the people playing.

but I AM looking for people to play with on here as long as they're conversational. They can be terrible for all I care - it can be funnier sometimes anyway. even you, @Mack18853

playing in silence bores me.

Playing in silence bores me too.don't worry about your nervousness, I'm sure every youtuber was nervous at his first steps

I would probably join in but as some might know i have restickted internet time so i could only play if we make out a time that lies in that limit (surely having parents that know how to do that **** is a major disadvantage when playing online games i can't count the times i got kicked from online sessions because of that)

I would probably join in but as some might know i have restickted internet time so i could only play if we make out a time that lies in that limit (surely having parents that know how to do that **** is a major disadvantage when playing online games i can't count the times i got kicked from online sessions because of that)

We'll get you in eventually. Actually for me, right after I posted this idea I got a full time temp job, so I'll likely have to be very particular with how I use my free time

We'll get you in eventually. Actually for me, right after I posted this idea I got a full time temp job, so I'll likely have to be very particular with how I use my free time

Well just do what you think works best for you

Also might i ask what you use for recording and editing?

Cause i always wanted to record some stuff and just never found a programm to realy do it (since i don't realy want to pay 30 bucks for fraps and X amount for an editing programm)

I really do fear being boring, but at the very least, it'll help me to organize my thoughts while talking.

I took @Sporb's suggestion and started to play Nuclear Throne. It's a ton of fun. My initial reactions had faded by the time of this recording because I kept screwing up Fraps/Audacity.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. By the way, Nuclear Throne currently has local co-op, but it is only just functional. They may or may not be adding other modes (online, versus) after they get this one smoothed out.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. By the way, Nuclear Throne currently has local co-op, but it is only just functional. They may or may not be adding other modes (online, versus) after they get this one smoothed out.

hmm, might have to make my wife play then.

Also might i ask what you use for recording and editing?

Use OBS if you want to spend zero money. I paid for Fraps (yay I'm not a pirate), so that's what I use. I use Audacity (also free) to record my voice and to remove noise and to equalize. Then I use Adobe Premiere to video edit, but I almost literally know nothing...just barely enough to get by. My wife pays like $30 a month for all Adobe products.

I might suck at commentary momentarily, but that aside, I at least want to start out with high quality videos. Hopefully they are?

What times do you have free Mack and others? My normal free time is 8pm - 12am est. Then I have 2 random days off a week that change each week.

I tried co-op with my wife. She was pretty bad as expected, but I didn't like that leveling up meant nothing. When playing co-op, you don't get to pick mutations...which kills a lot of the appeal.

What times do you have free Mack and others? My normal free time is 8pm - 12am est. Then I have 2 random days off a week that change each week.

I tried co-op with my wife. She was pretty bad as expected, but I didn't like that leveling up meant nothing. When playing co-op, you don't get to pick mutations...which kills a lot of the appeal.

I usually have free time in the mornings and at night at CST.

Well, my most free days are Saturday and Sunday. But I have few little problem. I'm living at utc +4 time zone. So my time is equals to Est's time + 8 hours, if I'm correct. And I'm more of a night time gamer. 

Also 9p.m.-2 a.m are just fine time for me at every day. Too bad those equal to 1 p.m. - 6 p.m EST.

Starting to REplay A Wizard's Lizard. I've owned it since way before Steam and they've added a bunch of new content. should have the first video up soon. but the reason I mention it is because I mind vomit about Don't Starve Together, touching on permadeath and other hot topics.

Archived