How far have you seen a tumbleweed travel?

On that note, why don't tumbleweeds go onto water? I'd like it if they flew off ledges and sink in the ocean. It just looks glitchy when they stay at the world's edge. On that note, I've never seen one travel too far, because they always get stuck on the world's edge.

On that note, why don't tumbleweeds go onto water? I'd like it if they flew off ledges and sink in the ocean. It just looks glitchy when they stay at the world's edge. On that note, I've never seen one travel too far, because they always get stuck on the world's edge.

If you try it, even blowdarts get stuck on the worlds edge.

They really ought to splash into the ocean just like drumsticks sometimes do from gobblers. That would help from farming them so easily

One came from desert to my main base! It'd be better if tumbleweeds could only ttavel in desert and when they reach the end of the desert they would turn the other way. May be in savanna they could travel as well, cause I have a savanna in the middle of a desert!

Archived