Has Krampus been fixed yet?

Wait. People think the Krampus is too easy? o_o'

He's so annoying for me! I can't farm those beautiful butterfly wings or beefalos without having a million of those guys come stealing my base's stuff! Please do NOT make it harder. And please stop making the game harder. It's hard enough already Y_Y

Keep in mind not everyone is voiceful on the forums about what they think, and me and my brother have been pushed away quite a bit from how hard the game has become and is becoming lately. How uncompromising is Don't Starve today, really? If you don't compromise and plan a lot [or change the world defaults into a more playable and actually fun shape], you'll die!

Please don't make the krampus spawn faster!

Wait. People think the Krampus is too easy? o_o'

He's so annoying for me! I can't farm those beautiful butterfly wings or beefalos without having a million of those guys come stealing my base's stuff! Please do NOT make it harder. And please stop making the game harder. It's hard enough already Y_Y

Keep in mind not everyone is voiceful on the forums about what they think, and me and my brother have been pushed away quite a bit from how hard the game has become and is becoming lately. How uncompromising is Don't Starve today, really? If you don't compromise and plan a lot [or change the world defaults into a more playable and actually fun shape], you'll die!

Please don't make the krampus spawn faster!

Not to dive too deep into this, but you may be the only person so gratuitously malignant to spawn more than one Krampus, ever (*actual gasp*). 

To be completely honest with you: I have no idea how you've done it. All I can imagine is the whole screen burning and everything running away from you, screaming and dying, for you to accomplish such a feet. 

To my knowledge, Krampus was nerfed in the original release because everyone cried about him showing up and taking their stuff. Funny that once again, everyone is up in arms because he never shows up now.

I'm actually pretty fond of Krampus myself and I have seen him in normal game play in the past. He's not very difficult if you have sleep darts.

The problem being is that you have to kill chests full of animals to even get him to spawn in the first place.

I have never encountered Krampus naturally (no debug spawn, or chests full of sacrificial animals) within my 100hrs of play.

Just wear a bird hat then kill all the birds that spawn.

Or kill some beefalo.

The person who may be able to provide answers appears!

Only....not to.....provide anything.........

Preeeetty much. I think the consensus for most players is that Krampus does not serve his purpose and that something should be done about him. We can't do anything more than say that, only the devs can fix this issue. I guess if they acknowledge that he's broken and they don't mention fixing him, the discussion is over.

If you don't plan on fixing Krampus or doing anything with him, just say so.

Archived