I'm not sure if this is a bug, but...

It does that for any plant.  I gather that it apparently will 'pre-protect'  them with the snowballs.  Even if they're not smoldering.  I think this prevents them from smoldering.  It will also hit them again whenever you pick them, near as I can tell.  Which is kind of annoying and seems possibly bugish.  But I don't think

Btw when you report a bug you should do it in the correct subforum, and give it a useful title that describes the topic.  Rather than a title that could be anything.  Helps the devs out.

• Developer

I personally was hoping that it was stopping them from withering, that doesn't seem to be the case though  :wilson_resigned:

Are you still seeing healthy plants that the Ice Flingomatic has fired at withering after they've been 'protected' by the Flingomatic? I thought I'd fixed that bug, so if you're still seeing it, any details you can provide would be appreciated!

Are you still seeing healthy plants that the Ice Flingomatic has fired at withering after they've been 'protected' by the Flingomatic? I thought I'd fixed that bug, so if you're still seeing it, any details you can provide would be appreciated!

I don't believe so, I was just moaning that it doesn't seem to catch all of them before the wither. Although I do have 1 tuft of grass that isn't withered or wilted but never grows. I can't fertilize it or force it to grow with books, so I've just let it sit there, but I plan on digging it up to see what it yields.

Archived