Is rook balanced?

The rook can cut down the trees. I may plant a lot of trees. Rook will cut them all. I get a lot of wood. Yes I'm never going to cut the trees. Rook will do this work.

I propose the following: if the rook breaks something, she receives damage. That is, I can't get free wood constantly.

What do you think about this?

Three rooks are on my map. I killed two of them. This last rook I left for cutting the forests

Well then you are being smart. Nerfing actual OP strategies that make things very very easy is one thing but if a player is being genuinely resourceful and using the environment around him then that shouldn't be taken away from him. Otherwise pigs might as well be nerfed as well with that logic because they can be used to deal with spiders and hounds.

The rook will be hostile to you too, so it's not a risk-free strategy.   I prefer pigs for the additional sanity boost when needed.    Wait till your rook spawns a tree guard which will proceed to demolish your rook.  Unless you're going to fight that treeguard and a rook at the same time I guess.  It's fine the way it is.

Soon I will forget my axe.

thats the point tho. no one wants to keep finding flint. as the days go on you learn to use the environment to your advantage

That's where I rang the bell.

oh i see it steps exactly where you ring it,.. good thanks

Archived