Art From A Dead Guy

Whenever I see those spam bots, I always think of how all those unused accounts are sorta like zombies.

That led to this.

attachicon.gifi52MMVV.jpg

(not meant in a negative way, I will take it down if you want me to)

Pffft that put a smile on my face. The devs should see this, I'm totally sure that's how they deal with unwanted accounts ;)

Pffft that put a smile on my face. The devs should see this, I'm totally sure that's how they deal with unwanted accounts ;)

Imagine if they actually did it that way...

I'm going to transition this thread into a L4D2 and Klei Forums mash up now

Anyone want to be featured in it?

I request a request. Of me. I swear, no one's holding me at gunpoint to do this. I swear.

please help

Wait do you want a drawing of your OC or do you want to be in the Left for Dead mash up thing

Oh and also, make sure that he/she/it isn't just holding a fake gun/gun like object to scare you.

post-210888-0-94156600-1395681383_thumb.

Wait do you want a drawing of your OC or do you want to be in the Left for Dead mash up thing

Oh and also, make sure that he/she/it isn't just holding a fake gun/gun like object to scare you.

attachicon.gif600px-Sherlock_101-13.jpg

Both. At the same time(*plot twist noise)

Also I'm pretty sure the gun is real. I think the mail man thinks its real as well as he is twitching on the floor still.

This is a good start. But I do suggest you make me look better in every possible(and impossible) way, give me extraordinary amounts of money, have me sit on a throne crafted of the skulls of all my enemies, give me chainsaw hands, and have me live on the moon. All in one picture. I know, that would clearly not be enough to satisfy a great person like me, but I am humble enough to accept such an offering. The only catch is that I need it done in 12 seconds of reading this post. Just saying.

All in all this was a fairly well crafted artwork that seems to be going places(Mars) and these were mostly(mostly) suggestions by me. Tell me when I begin asking too much though. Although I don't foresee that happening for some time now.

Basic summary: Good job, but put more me in it.

for what does JoeW needs a gun, he deserves a minigun

I will keep that in mind in my next little series of images.

This is a good start. But I do suggest you make me look better in every possible(and impossible) way, give me extraordinary amounts of money, have me sit on a throne crafted of the skulls of all my enemies, give me chainsaw hands, and have me live on the moon. All in one picture. I know, that would clearly not be enough to satisfy a great person like me, but I am humble enough to accept such an offering. The only catch is that I need it done in 12 seconds of reading this post. Just saying.

All in all this was a fairly well crafted artwork that seems to be going places(Mars) and these were mostly(mostly) suggestions by me. Tell me when I begin asking too much though. Although I don't foresee that happening for some time now.

Basic summary: Good job, but put more me in it.

I hope no one is holding you at gunpoint this time...

Thank you for the support!

I hope no one is holding you at gunpoint this time...

Thank you for the support!

Don't worry, I found out the person that was holding me at gunpoint was actually me.

Don't think about that too hard. Now all I need to do is hide the mail man's corpse...

To the terms and conditions! Away!

Has my krampus been forgotten or deemed improper? Ahh, oh well, I shalt let it get me down.

I'm still working on the concept for it, but it isn't forgotten.

The idea is nice but you need to work on your drawing skills.

I'm not an artist,so this is pretty darn good for someone who hasn't taken a art class in his life

But it takes time. And practice is the way to go. The urge to improve myself is also helpful. I myself have not reached the standard I'm pointing at. But at least, since I started, I improved a lot. Although, since I scribble as long as I can hold a pencil with a bit more determination I could have been better until now. ^^

But it was more fun than a motivation to improve. But now I'm working a little bit harder to improve myself.

Just keep doing it! As long as it is enjoyable for you everything is alright-y.