Art From A Dead Guy

Hello fellow forum goers,

I decided to create an art thread to display my artwork

Most of it will probably be a Walking Dead parody.

Anyway, please enjoy my very bad "interesting" artwork, and feel free to request things.

Here's the first one I made

post-210888-0-51697600-1394983518_thumb.

Edited by TRENTOMINOUS
  • Like 2

Has potential, but it is a bit hard to see, at least for me. I recommend inking the outlines or making the pencil lines thicker.

Oh yeah, could I also request a Krampus? I love those guys.

Edited by Parrotoss

Has potential, but it is a bit hard to see, at least for me. I recommend inking the outlines or making the pencil lines thicker.

Oh yeah, could I also request a Krampus? I love those guys.

yea, Iv'e had a bit of trouble with the inking, so will do next time.

About Krampus, do you just want a regular one?

Why thank you!

Anything you would want me to draw as a request?

gosh... there are so many moments it's hard to decide.... maybe you could draw your favorite and/or your least favorite scene of walking dead in DS style? ... or in your case "SD" style XD

yes, i think i would love to see that. :joyous:

seeing the half merm, the very first thing that popped into my mind was when Rick took the bicycle of the zombie. but on second though i'm not sure how the beefalo would tie in.... besides that there's no bike. .... i feel ashamed right now. *crawls into a corner*

seeing the half merm, the very first thing that popped into my mind was when Rick took the bicycle of the zombie. but on second though i'm not sure how the beefalo would tie in.... besides that there's no bike. .... i feel ashamed right now. *crawls into a corner*

Well it's alright I drew this terribly. 

I feel the death of this thread approaching. 

I can already hear the jaws theme slowly getting louder as death catches up with this thread. The only thing that could possibly save this thread now is merms. Many merms.So many merms that you can't even tell that wilson is in any of the pictures because there are so many merms blocking his view.

Only if you let it happen. I won't start thinking about this after two drawings. ^^

Two things:

You could try to draw the picture bigger, with less empty space around

And how about a bit of shadows? Black and White art gains a lot with a bit of hatching.

noooooo~~~~~ just because i'm lousy at guessing, don't let it get you down! i have a terrible memory, that's the only problem here.

Hey, looks good. ^ ^

And with the bigger scale it is easier to see.

If you do a little bit more shadow to define the body and take a look at a human skeleton to see how the parts fit together better (ah rhymes) you can improve it easily even further

0LH0t4g.png

Only if you want to of course. And this tells me that your art is far away from bad and this thread shouldn't die. Yo!

• Like 1

Hey, looks good. ^ ^

And with the bigger scale it is easier to see.

If you do a little bit more shadow to define the body and take a look at a human skeleton to see how the parts fit together better (ah rhymes) you can improve it easily even further

0LH0t4g.png

Only if you want to of course. And this tells me that your art is far away from bad and this thread shouldn't die. Yo!

I will try,And thank you for the support!

oh also, any requests of something I should draw?

Hmmm, you know I'm not really used to request things. I would ever advise the people do do what they like the best.

So is it you want the challenge of a request or you are struggling with deciding what to draw?

So why not another walking dead parody? Or, since I'm relatively fond of crossovers, a crossover involving Don't Starve themes....let's see you draw Wilton a lot (not to speak of your avatar) so how about him as skeletor fighting a Wilson/Wolfgang He-Man.

Or whatever you like.