my Don't Starve videos

Hello everyone, I do a lot of gaming videos, but recently I've been doing a lot of Don't Starve: Reign of Giants videos, they're funny and informative! It would mean a lot to me if you could go check out my channel. I'm bobthebillable http://youtube.com/user/bobthebillable. it's very hard to get videos out on youtube, so any one reading this, please go check out my channel!

You ought to have disguised your self advertising. It's too late now, but something like "I've been seeing a lot of people on these threads asking for more information about the things added in RoG. I've decided to cover them in a video for you all" might have slipped by. I doubt this one will be okay

You ought to have disguised your self advertising. It's too late now, but something like "I've been seeing a lot of people on these threads asking for more information about the things added in RoG. I've decided to cover them in a video for you all" might have slipped by. I doubt this one will be okay

I like the straight up approach.  I make content, here's my stuff.  Let me know if you like it and if you don't leave me feedback on how to improve.

Hello everyone, I do a lot of gaming videos, but recently I've been doing a lot of Don't Starve: Reign of Giants videos, they're funny and informative! It would mean a lot to me if you could go check out my channel. I'm bobthebillable http://youtube.com/user/bobthebillable. it's very hard to get videos out on youtube, so any one reading this, please go check out my channel!

Well, I'll take a look at your vids. I do some Don't Starve vids too, but my whole season one of ROG is taking a while to get edited, so yeah.

CURSE YOU GOOGLE FOR NOT LETTING ME COMMENT!

Cool videos, i'll find time to watch some more when my google stops fighting me to make a channel or something. However, there is only two characters coming in ROG. Webber and the now existing Wigfrid.

:encouragement:

Thanks. I tried that too a while ago, and honestly don't fully remember how it went, though I do remember it not working out. I will reinstall fraps at some point and see if I can get it to work properly again.

hey every one, Ive been making videos a lot better lately, so here they are!

tutorials-

lets play (part 4)-

Also guys, be sure to hit that like button and that subscribe button for daily videos!

Thanks. I tried that too a while ago, and honestly don't fully remember how it went, though I do remember it not working out. I will reinstall fraps at some point and see if I can get it to work properly again.

If fraps doesn't work, another alternative would be OBS. It's free and works just like Xsplit with live streaming ability.

Archived