Giant Worries

After seeing the new giant from the latest update, I have a few questions/concerns about the other upcoming giants. 

My main concern is, are the other giants going to be like this one, as in we only get a few glimpses of it?  Or are the others going to be more like Deerclops, as in they're just large creatures.

My other question is, is the new giant one of the seasonal ones in the trailers?  I hope not, because it would kinda suck if you could only see it as one character.

I would imagine since we've seen Two of the Giants faces - Autumn Grizzly thing, and Summer Mosquito/dragonfly, that they'll most likely be the same size as Deerclops. 

I don't think there's been any above the legs shot of the Spring Giant however, and the fact it seems to lay a sizeable looking egg (Just judging here by the size of the thunderbolt, I'd imagine the mob in the egg to be about Beefalo size) I think the Spring will be a feet only type Giant.

That being said by looking at the Autumn, Winter, and Spring poster, all the giants on the right hand side in the trees appear to be around the same size.

My other question is, is the new giant one of the seasonal ones in the trailers?  I hope not, because it would kinda suck if you could only see it as one character.

Huh? I assume you mean the Old Bell summoned one? The old bell can be crafted by Any character I've heard, hopefully someone can confirm this (If that's what you mean?)

My main concern is, are the other giants going to be like this one, as in we only get a few glimpses of it?  Or are the others going to be more like Deerclops, as in they're just large creatures.

The bell titan is NOT a seasonal giant.  Like Kelly said, you've seen the posters for the seasons, they're all about the size of deerclops.  None of them showed just a giant leg going off the top of the screen.  You can't fight this bell titan.  it's not a mob at all.  It's a weapon.  Not a giant.

No, don't think of it like a giant.  It's not.  It's a WMD.  You can't fight it, it's not seasonal.  And as Kelly said, anyone can summon it. 

Besides the common sense of all this, go to this post by Seth: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/32676-march-12-reign-of-giants-beta-update-a-feet-of-strength/?p=429908  it summarizes what IS in this last update, and WHAT IS NOT.  The IS NOT is the first thing he lists, and Seth specifically says NONE of the four seasonal giants were in this update.  Therefore the bell titan is NOT a seasonal giant.

In total we have 9 giants (3 of which are to come in next update):

Summer giant

Autumn giant

Spring giant

Deerclops

Tree guard

Spider queen

Giant tentacle

Bigfoot

The Autumn and Summer giants are probably going to be just as big as the deerclops, where as the Spring giant, I'm not sure about now because the trailer also showed a really big foot but blue so the Spring giant might as well be like the Bigfoot. We'll see :-)

Brummbar summed it all up. This ain't one of the giants, this is an armageddon spell.

True, but Bigfoot also is known as the giant, he might as well be the biggest giant there ever will be in game. Its use probably is to escape difficult situations, but you must run around as standing still will result in being stomped by it.

Archived