Island or bug?

Nozzo

Well, I was having fun with the Telelocator Staff and I randomly teleported in a wormhole in the swamp, so I've jumped in it and… I've found this small island. Is this a bug or what? I had never found AN ISLAND in Don't Starve (not in Survival Mode, of course).

post-223450-0-53710100-1394808670_thumb.

(Sorry for any grammar error, english isn't my first language!)

That reminds me of that one time.... I wormholed'd onto that really tiny island, like this one. It was just big enough that if you stan on one edge of it, you can't see the other edge. And then, there was the Koalefant trail on the island. So I ended up chasing that giant elefant up and down that tiny island, somehow not seeing him the first five times I ran back and forth. Oh video games, you so silly sometimes.

That reminds me of that one time.... I wormholed'd onto that really tiny island, like this one. It was just big enough that if you stan on one edge of it, you can't see the other edge. And then, there was the Koalefant trail on the island. So I ended up chasing that giant elefant up and down that tiny island, somehow not seeing him the first five times I ran back and forth. Oh video games, you so silly sometimes.

Hahaha invisible Koalephants, huh?

You could use that as an escape island if it's small enough. Once the hounds are barking, go to the island. I'd be curious where they'd spawn since they can't appear on screen. You know what, please do this OP and let me know what happens!

I've found and island too but died on that play through. never had a chance to test wether or not hounds deer clops and other mobs like that can actually reach you. can you test that out for me?

Archived