Glommer

Find a Autumn biome and find the glommer statue. Next, smash it with a pick to get the old bell blueprint, now wait for a full moon. Harvest the glommer statue flower then kill the bug thing. you can now craft the old bell.

wings craft the old bell

O Mighty fellow intellectual forum goers, please also answer me on how to get Wigfrid. I thought it was XP based but something went amiss. Should I have died on a ROG file and not a default?

Apparently I am very behind on this stuff :wilsondisappointed:

O Mighty fellow intellectual forum goers, please also answer me on how to get Wigfrid. I thought it was XP based but something went amiss. Should I have died on a ROG file and not a default?

It is exp based. That's all I can answer.

Yeah, it has to be RoG. I wasted a 250+ day normal world.

Yeah, it has to be RoG. I wasted a 250+ day normal world.

I wasted a world where I had wolfgang near a tall fort. I also managed to raise a smallbird to tallbird on that one. I wish I had known before though.

I already mined my glimmer statue for the marble, not knowing what it was. Will it repair itself next full moon and release a glommer and flower?

I'm actually pretty sure he'll still return even if the statue is wrecked. It happened for me

once, although it might have just been a glitch.

Archived