Koelaphants

Can't the koelaphant be made stronger? Because they really still are just an easy to get source of meat. I personally think he should either take a lot longer to find so that you're trading time with a good source of food or be made stronger. For one, being able to attack him 5 times in a row after he has attacked before he is able to attack again is a bit too much I think. I don't have much else to suggest when it comes to the koelaphant but I think he should be tweaked a bit considering the DLC is going for a more difficult experience in general I think this would help that even more.

There's going to be a new creature that you can end up tracking, called a warg in the files.  I'm betting the player won't know until they find it that it's not a koalefant.  That should add some increased risk to tracking them.

There's going to be a new creature that you can end up tracking, called a warg in the files.  I'm betting the player won't know until they find it that it's not a koalefant.  That should add some increased risk to tracking them.

Oh really? Cool, haven't really been checking the things that people have been digging through just so that hopefully I don't get spoiled too much.

Yeah, pretty much. People should not come here in the first place if they don't want to be spoiled.

No no I'm not saying people shouldn't mention these things of course, I'm not trying to avoid spoilers too badly, just enough so that I don't know everything and I'm definitely not expecting people to not mention these things here.

Archived