March 3 patch good stuff

Just hunted my first koalefant, my mods work, and the game loads normally again. Also do not get wet items when running around on wet ground, which I like the most. I also found that wet items take longer to dry out, might just be me though, and wetness decreases much faster by a fire.

Good stuff devs.

EDIT: Still have the stuttering when navigating crafting menus and picking items etc.

Just hunted my first koalefant, my mods work, and the game loads normally again. Also do not get wet items when running around on wet ground, which I like the most. I also found that wet items take longer to dry out, might just be me though, and wetness decreases much faster by a fire.

Good stuff devs.

EDIT: Still have the stuttering when navigating crafting menus and picking items etc.

Say what now? There was no update today!?

It says next update in 8days, and nowhere on the forum is there an update thread.

Say what now? There was no update today!?

It says next update in 8days, and nowhere on the forum is there an update thread.

There has been a hotfix almost every day since the Reign of Giants forums beta started. Acorns have had their food values decreased, Tumble weeds have had there loot chance reduced, and many bugs and crashes have been fixed. These are just the things I've noticed myself since beta day 1. 

The "Next update in 8 days!" message in the corner of you're title screen is referring to the update that new content will be added.

There has been a hotfix almost every day since the Reign of Giants forums beta started. Acorns have had their food values decreased, Tumble weeds have had there loot chance reduced, and many bugs and crashes have been fixed. These are just the things I've noticed myself since beta day 1. 

The "Next update in 8 days!" message in the corner of you're title screen is referring to the update that new content will be added.

Yeah but where do we see the change logs? Are there any? It's always nicer to have a list of changes rather than guessing.

• Developer

In the interest of staying agile and freeing up additional time to address more issues, we've forgone update notes for the past few hotfixes. No new content has gone in, we've just been addressing stuff like mods not working, loading times being slow, creatures not spawning where they should (i.e. koalefant) and a few quick tuning fixes (i.e. acorns and tumbleweeds). There will definitely be update notes when there is more exciting stuff or bigger changes!

In the interest of staying agile and freeing up additional time to address more issues, we've forgone update notes for the past few hotfixes. No new content has gone in, we've just been addressing stuff like mods not working, loading times being slow, creatures not spawning where they should (i.e. koalefant) and a few quick tuning fixes (i.e. acorns and tumbleweeds). There will definitely be update notes when there is more exciting stuff or bigger changes!

That clarifies things, thanks.

Thank you for the clarifications, i'm having a blast with the DLC so far, even with the minor annoyances XD

Julz, not sure why you wouldn't get the update, but I can confirm the koalefant, loading times for sure, and am 90% sure that adjustments were made to the wetness mechanics.

I will try and force it to update...maybe if i remove the game and reinstall.

Archived