Anyone Made it Through 1 Year?

Hello,

I just got through a whole year today around 7pm EST and I was just wondering if anyone else has made it through to day 74? If so, did you have any main techniques that you used?

If you want to, technically, you can watch the whole adventure on my twitch channel (twitch.tv/sasquatch89) but I really don't mean to use the forums for my favorite game for advertisement.

I'll try to get screenshots in this thread sometime tomorrow. Post yours as well!

Keep On Not Starving, Friends,

Sasquatch

I made it to day 68 and stupidly got killed by deerclops. I was so close!

That happened to me too! Same thing. Managed to escape him but the insanity from wetness ended up killing me shortly thereafter.

The new DLC is soooo awesome in my opinion. I love the new challenge!

Sasquatch

On day 100, but I had no deerclops, and found a beefalo hat on like day 2. Very helpful.

EDIT: Apparently luck, as I've died twice since before day 10 lol

Wait... You've survived 100 days in the Reign of Giants Beta?

Day 29 on my first winter and this wetness is really annoying.

I always use an umbrella but for some reason my items are all wet for no reason, it stopped snowing a day ago...

They don't seem to dry too.

I think it takes a while to dry I also heard putting in chests helped sigh I learned this after I was insane

I always use an umbrella but for some reason my items are all wet for no reason, it stopped snowing a day ago...

The "dry by the fire" mechanic isn't working right now.  I suspect the chest dries because it isolates the item from the environment (someone mentioned that items are currently taking wetness from the environment and not from the player).  The thing that sucks is that the backpack will never dry out until the land does since you can't put it into a chest... constant sanity loss.

Haha ! Same here... Died on day like 32, I was doing so good and everything went sour when I got wet. I played as wickerbottom and was bad **** insane, no way to bring it back up :( !

Haha ! Same here... Died on day like 32, I was doing so good and everything went sour when I got wet. I played as wickerbottom and was bad **** insane, no way to bring it back up :( !

Yeah. Being unable to sleep is going to make wickerbottom much harder with wetness now on top.

Archived