write what you want on the sign posts

I kind of hate it that making sign posts is useless as it'll allways say "you're here". It's best that you can write what you want so for example may be already there would be a sign post that says "pig village" so you know what you might be comming accross before you go through it.

the only use of a sign is to get the snity boost when first made

Sadly this is quite true for me to. I would be quite happy to even have some method to differentiate them. Small selection of pictures or something like that. Or color. :) I would love to use signs to mark which wormholes are pairs with each other. 

That's what I use them for, too.

They are utterly useless....as if they want to mock you for crafting a sign on an totally unknown land...I mean what is Wilson even thinking...why would he need a sign.....''You are here'' it's just this little insurance of sanity...

and that is all about signs

Not totally useless currently.  I've used them to mark fairy rings or other high concentrations of mushrooms.  Or fireflies.   I usually just mark wormholes with a sapling, using the cardinal direction from the wormhole to match them up.     But they definitely could be improved.

a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Wut ._.

Am I dyslexic or that doesn't make any sense?

Seriously I don't get it and can't understand it :(

Archived