Will this be available on the Playstation 4?

Ok, so I was just curious if it would be available for it. And if the release date would be the same as the other platform(PC). Also, the beta is ONLY for PC right? Im kinda new here, so I think this is where I should ask my question. x)

Yes, it will be available for PS4, but a date has not been announced. Because it needs to be ported and certified it will not be launched at the same time as the PC/Mac/Linux versions but shortly after. 

I have DS also on ps4, and i already bought RoG on my Pc's version.

My question is, i will have to rebuy it?

unless they make an exception, yes.

However, the DLC FAQ states that if you bought the beta you won't have to buy it again, so they really need to clarify.

• Developer

Sorry for any confusion about buying the DLC between the two platforms. To be clear: buying into the beta will mean that you do not have to buy it again on PC. However, PS4 is a different ecosystem entirely and if you want to play the DLC there, you'll have to buy it there, regardless of whether or not you purchase the beta (or the DLC on PC at any point).

Archived