No koalefants in reign of giants, ever :-(

Since I got the reign of giants beta I cant find any koalefants ever. I tried about 40 times to follow the tracks but after a while my character says that "there is no animal" or "the track ends here" and it happens every time in every game and every season. I tried when it was raining or when it was dry but havent found a single koalefant. Puffy vest and football helmet were my main strategies for surviving winter. Please check it out asap?

Apparantly you can only track them in summer and winter now i think

If that's the case they should make the tracks stop appearing in the other seasons, as it's just misleading.  However, I still think they're going to bring in an item to allow you to track them better, maybe in the off season too.

If that's the case they should make the tracks stop appearing in the other seasons, as it's just misleading.  However, I still think they're going to bring in an item to allow you to track them better, maybe in the off season too.

Well those tracks would be for the warg. The new dangerous creature to track

I tried in winter and had no success at all. The game is becoming really tricky though because to survive in summer you need to start preparing in winter (collect the ice) and for winter you need to start thinking about stuff in summer (getting a koalefant trunk)

Archived