10 ideas to think on.

1. Once you build a farm it gets boring. You can live off of your farm and stay there to live. Might change that up to where you get surprises for exploring as an incentive. Like points for something like research or experience.2. The experience system needs tweeking. I was on day 27 and started new map. Lost all experience. I don't think you should have to die to get your experience. It should be a running total for playing the game or you have to do something to gain the experience.3. It would be neat to see a house that you can customize. Maybe build a house with collected items, then to customize the house takes more scavenging to keep the game from hitting a stand still.4. The research system also needs to be tweeked. I can plant eggs, then kill it, take the items, then plant, and repeat all day to get an unlimited amount of silk to use for research. Maybe have everything you do give you intelligence points that you use at the research center instead of items. 5. It would be nice to have the game tied to the google account instead of the computer. I like to play at work sometimes but can't continue a saved game from the house. Just an idea. 6. It would also be neat to see maybe one other character in there as like a partner that you have to find...or save. Just someone to keep you company. The conversation possibilities are endless.7. Would be interesting to see more monster variety and maybe boss monsters per island or something equivalent. 8. Different armor and weapons to be made would be a plus. Maybe ad in iron ore deposits for stronger armor or actual weapons.9. Science seems to be the theme here so what about a robot to help. Maybe can send him on errands once a day to collect items that you normally are far away from.10. Just for kicks and to fill up the number 10 slot. How about having each character being able to craft different things depending on their abilities.Hope this gets the gears going.

1. Once you build a farm it gets boring. You can live off of your farm and stay there to live. Might change that up to where you get surprises for exploring as an incentive. Like points for something like research or experience.2. The experience system needs tweeking. I was on day 27 and started new map. Lost all experience. I don't think you should have to die to get your experience. It should be a running total for playing the game or you have to do something to gain the experience.3. It would be neat to see a house that you can customize. Maybe build a house with collected items, then to customize the house takes more scavenging to keep the game from hitting a stand still.4. The research system also needs to be tweeked. I can plant eggs, then kill it, take the items, then plant, and repeat all day to get an unlimited amount of silk to use for research. Maybe have everything you do give you intelligence points that you use at the research center instead of items. 5. It would be nice to have the game tied to the google account instead of the computer. I like to play at work sometimes but can't continue a saved game from the house. Just an idea. 6. It would also be neat to see maybe one other character in there as like a partner that you have to find...or save. Just someone to keep you company. The conversation possibilities are endless.7. Would be interesting to see more monster variety and maybe boss monsters per island or something equivalent. 8. Different armor and weapons to be made would be a plus. Maybe ad in iron ore deposits for stronger armor or actual weapons.9. Science seems to be the theme here so what about a robot to help. Maybe can send him on errands once a day to collect items that you normally are far away from.10. Just for kicks and to fill up the number 10 slot. How about having each character being able to craft different things depending on their abilities.Hope this gets the gears going.

1. You need wood. Without wood you don't get fire. Without fire, you die.2. The Game is in beta...3. You know this game is in early beta, right?4. Of course there are still some exploits, but those being available it doesn't mean you can abuse them. Also, don't the eggs spawn spiders after they're hit, when they're planted? PS: I think I forgot to tell you,game is in beta.5. This one could work, they have plans in future, but for now nothing is set in stone, there are other priorities.6. You can give meat or something to pigmen. If you cut a tree, they cut trees, or something. Play the game some more.7. *sigh* Give me a B! Give me a E! Give me a T! Give me an A! What do we get? Betacarotene!8. I said this so many times it's silly. There's a combat tab, the two crossed swords, with just one thing. They will add stuff in the future oooo.9. How do you want to make a robot in the middle of the wilderness? Keep some logic around here.10. That would be weird, but that is already in the game, somewhat. Two characters can't grow beards so they can't make the effigy. And it would be kinda pointless for a singleplayer experience. If it would be coop or such, it could work, but because it's singleplayer it would take too much time and too many resources from the game to make something that would pretty much annoy the veterans of this game.

I love your ideas, but the most the house idea, you must survive, why are you not building you own house?! has no sense. And a world without metals, iron, copper, etc, you will need that to make, for example, a sword, you're in hostile world you need a fukin sword, LMAO.And vulturas

9. How do you want to make a robot in the middle of the wilderness? Keep some logic around here.

. If you can revive using the magic, why can't you make a robot?, you're not helping, or enlightening us with your ideas, criticize is too easy Edited by orCop

So far in my game I've survived 30 days.. I can probably survive an infinite number of days so long as I do not explore too much and get caught too far from my 'camp' during the night. I love the game so far and but once you have located a pig town and set up farms there's very little challenge left.My typical run through right now is I use myself plus my pig army to gather resources and wipe out spider nests during the day and retreat to my camp at night. I really don't need to really do anything during the day except live off my meat farms and have enough fuel to keep my camp fire going at night.I think the game should get progressively more difficult as you play, there should be more threats as the game goes on, the map should become more dangerous.. more monsters (especially at night) should roam. More randomness in general would be nice.