Four Giants

I think the new giants are going to behave a little differently than deerclops. That Muck thing might be slightly more passive for example.

Honey Bear-adger seems smarter and more aggressive then deerclops from the pics. After all, honey badgers don't put up with anything.

Yeah, the shadow in the autumn poster looks semi transparent but is behind the trees leading me to believe it has a transparent body.

I don't know, man. I'm going with there not being more than one giant per season. On the other hand, having one "final" giant would still make sense. or perhaps a giant for the insanity portion of the game.

I don't know, man. I'm going with there not being more than one giant per season. On the other hand, having one "final" giant would still make sense. or perhaps a giant for the insanity portion of the game.

I totally agree with the one giant per season and understand your skepticism,but like you said a sanity giant would make some sense.

Archived