Sleep Thread

23rd

may i 

waking up in a dream just to wake up in a dream just to wake up in a dream just to wake up in a dream just to wake up in a dream just to wake up in a dream just to wake up in a dream just to realise it all was a dream

BWAAAAAAAHHHH.

A few years ago, I was having a dream where I was at my old elementary school. Oddly enough, I came out through the car rider line. (Being a young child, around the age of 6 to 8, I thought it was a very big deal.) It was a half day, and we got early recess.

My dream continued the next night. I was at the same school on the same day. School had ended, though, and everyone was gone. I decided (my astral being) to exit through the woods. The strange part was I hadn't walked far, and yet I found the Acadiana Place neighborhood. I started screaming for my mom. The dream ended thar.

I just realized you can study during your lucid dream. But that would be borin! Still whenever a teacher says "You don't learn things overnight!" You can correct them. Actually, couldn't you just LEARN EVERYTHING EVER in a lucid dream?

So, your presented with the option to do ANYTHING you can think of.

And you choose to study

*slowclap*

I dreamed I was in the Stanley Parable.

Though it wasn't a dream. It was all very real, and Stanley knew it perfectly well. He was just grasping at straws, just to prove he wasn't crazy.

Stanley was surprised, shocked even, to hear the voice talk to him directly for the first time ever. Though hadn't the voice seen him fly, and make stars appear out of nowhere? He had to be dreaming! He had to!

And suddenly, every door slammed shut.

I just realized you can study during your lucid dream. But that would be borin! Still whenever a teacher says "You don't learn things overnight!" You can correct them. Actually, couldn't you just LEARN EVERYTHING EVER in a lucid dream?

I had a classmate back a couple years ago (who's extremely diligent) and she often dreams of the classes she had with the exact content being taught in her dreams. Sometimes she even does homework in her dreams, which effectively lays out a skeleton of what to do even before starting on the assignments.

Top student of her batch, lol. x'D

coolstuff.png

To be a bit more on topic, I've only had one lucid dream that I can remember, and it was when I was very young. It was a nightmare, so pretty much all I wanted to do once I became aware of the fact that I was dreaming was wake up, though I got caught in a short loop of false awakenings for a bit.

I don't dream often anymore, or I suppose I can more accurately say, I don't remember what I dream often anymore, but the dreams I do have are usually thematically similar: Very surreal, with an overwhelming feeling of isolation and being totally lost. I'm almost always alone, and the few dreams that have people, I don't know any of them.Those dreams often take place in strikingly fantastical environments. I've woken up impressed with the sort of scenery my unconcious brain has cooked up, and wished I could remember them in more detail.

To be a bit more on topic, I've only had one lucid dream that I can remember, and it was when I was very young. It was a nightmare, so pretty much all I wanted to do once I became aware of the fact that I was dreaming was wake up, though I got caught in a short loop of false awakenings for a bit.

I don't dream often anymore, or I suppose I can more accurately say, I don't remember what I dream often anymore, but the dreams I do have are usually thematically similar: Very surreal, with an overwhelming feeling of isolation and being totally lost. I'm almost always alone, and the few dreams that have people, I don't know any of them.Those dreams often take place in strikingly fantastical environments. I've woken up impressed with the sort of scenery my unconcious brain has cooked up, and wished I could remember them in more detail.

Why don't you write in a book or something else what you dreamed?

Archived