The (Un)Official Pokemon Thread!

Rosten

Hey guys, just like to let you know later today I'm going on a goomy chaining spree, if you'd like one or two of the goomies I find, PM me your friend code and I'll send you one (the rest will be wonder traded off) my friend code is 2836 1045 4201

P.s. hey walrusman do you have x or y? Maybe we could some trading/battling later

Hey, anyone know of a bulky Pokemon that can use Calm Mind and Baton Pass?

(Preferably Uber-tier)

well i just looked into it and the only Pokemon that can learn both moves is Driftblim. Its pretty bulky in terms of HP (504 max HP) but both defense and special defense are kinda meeeh (max defense of 205 and max Special defense of 225)

Personaly i just train different teams up so that i can try different matchups for double and triple battles (a team i tried that worked realy good was Gengar Magnezone and Conkeldurr) but i don't realy battle competively but rather for fun (and with friends)

Oh, by the way, I've noticed a weird thing with my aegislash. Randomly, at the start of battles, he shakes a bit, and when the opponent is killed, it says his exp. gain is boosted. Nurse joy doesn't seem to mention anything about pokerus, and it doesn't seem to be triggered by anything. What's going on?

Oh, by the way, I've noticed a weird thing with my aegislash. Randomly, at the start of battles, he shakes a bit, and when the opponent is killed, it says his exp. gain is boosted. Nurse joy doesn't seem to mention anything about pokerus, and it doesn't seem to be triggered by anything. What's going on?

thats because you probably played alot with it in Pokeami. When you get i think 4 hearts or higher your pokemon gets an XP boost and also has a hgher chance to cure itself from confusion

Hey does anyone has some of the starters from gen 2-5? I got a Chimchar from a wondertrade but i want some of the others too

Friendscode is: 2852-8464-3466

Also it also might be a good idea to write down the Type and Pokemons we have in the contactsafari (if someone might need a specific type)

Hey does anyone has some of the starters from gen 2-5? I got a Chimchar from a wondertrade but i want some of the others too

Friendscode is: 2852-8464-3466

Also it also might be a good idea to write down the Type and Pokemons we have in the contactsafari (if someone might need a specific type)

I've got a tepig, I'll add you later today

Does anyone have any idea of how I can get Stealth Rock on my Deoxys-S? (Pokémon Y) Since StealthRock was removed as a TM and yo cant breed Deoxys-S and it isn't in the move Reminder i'm at a loss of how to get it on it.

My team is made up of nothing but bird pokemon

This could actualy work since there are enought different type matchings to cover up all the weaknesses of Flying types (even though you realy should take a Hawlucha for fighting moves a Pelipper for Water coverage and a Gliscor for Ground moves to get rid of electric types)

I myself tried some single type teams and so far the best working ones where Full fighting (Conkeldurr, Hawlucha, Pangoro, Sawk, Chestnaught and a Poliwrath for shits and giggles) and full Bug (Shedinja, Accelgor, Vespiquen, Crustle, Escavalier and right now im training a Volcorona for more type coverage)

This could actualy work since there are enought different type matchings to cover up all the weaknesses of Flying types (even though you realy should take a Hawlucha for fighting moves a Pelipper for Water coverage and a Gliscor for Ground moves to get rid of electric types)

I myself tried some single type teams and so far the best working ones where Full fighting (Conkeldurr, Hawlucha, Pangoro, Sawk, Chestnaught and a Poliwrath for shits and giggles) and full Bug (Shedinja, Accelgor, Vespiquen, Crustle, Escavalier and right now im training a Volcorona for more type coverage)

I just like birds and have many birds

Archived