A Funny Idea

I sense like it will be brilliant and hilarious for characters to be able to use honey to glue beard hair, little animals (such as bees, butterflies, and lightning bugs), flowers, and various factors to their faces, and each various product might have a perk. I determine that butterflies and flowers would enhance sanity, bees would make attackers consider problems (killer bees would do more injury), lightning bugs would give off a little degree of light-weight, frogs would've just like a 15% chace of making all those you attack drop an item, rabbits and birds would cause you to speedier (birds more than rabbits) and beard hair would work as insulation. I determine for each phase of beard, you would need the amount of beard hair wilson would get from shaving it.  

I sense like it will be brilliant and hilarious for characters to be able to use honey to glue beard hair, little animals (such as bees, butterflies, and lightning bugs), flowers, and various factors to their faces, and each various product might have a perk. I determine that butterflies and flowers would enhance sanity, bees would make attackers consider problems (killer bees would do more injury), lightning bugs would give off a little degree of light-weight, frogs would've just like a 15% chace of making all those you attack drop an item, rabbits and birds would cause you to speedier (birds more than rabbits) and beard hair would work as insulation. I determine for each phase of beard, you would need the amount of beard hair wilson would get from shaving it.  

First, this needs to go under suggestions. Second:Already a mod that does that to some extent. Thrid: ARE YOU A BOT?

Woodchuck, consider using the edit button, not triple-posting, but for everybody else, it's one of those Sonic games' songs it seems:

Without the CD-I Zelda tier animation video playing it's just not the same, I had to go find the other one and watch it again. This kind of animation is just too "good"

If I wouldn't know she is loaded with work already I would ask @Willette for this...

it's all because i did that "nasty world" one, isn't it? I actually would like to... The audio sounds fitting and that voice XD maybe if i will have any free time at all, i may get to this... Well, there's still summer in the future, i may try to think of something... We'll see...

If I wouldn't know she is loaded with work already I would ask @Willette for this...

it's all because i did that "nasty world" one, isn't it? I actually would like to... The audio sounds fitting and that voice XD maybe if i will have any free time at all, i may get to this... Well, there's still summer in the future, i may try to think of something... We'll see...

She's doing signature banners, so go for it! She posted her reply as I was typing this, so the next move is up to you. 

Archived