The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Question time! What's your favourite item?

My favourite is The Parasite: it is strong (it splits your tears), makes your tears orange and it adds you a "cute" "little" "friend" on your head.  :3

Is it okay if we use item combos?

Book of Revelations + 9-volt. Infinite soul hearts.

If no combos then Guppy's Head. Flies for days.

Is it okay if we use item combos?

Book of Revelations + 9-volt. Infinite soul hearts.

If no combos then Guppy's Head. Flies for days.

Book Of revelations is even better with Habit and Wafer since your basicly invincible as long as you remember to hit the spacebar every 2 hits

My personal favourite item is Polyphemus since it not only gives alot of power but also makes the fundament for great runs and funny combos (Poly+ Technology= Giant lazerbeam of death)

My favorite is the blue candle. Especially against mom.

New title, congratulations!

Favorite item... Hm...

I like the D6. It adds a whole new layer to the game, as in, "Should I reroll this, or is it worth keeping?" When I was a little nooblet, I thought that rerolling health ups would be a great idea. It wasn't. It adds more of a choice aspect, on top of the luck. Five stahrz.

Someone- I heard that Binding of Isaac: Rebirth would involve micropayments? I heard that each item will cost approximately 10 cent. With 300 items, the full game will be 30$, which is a lot more than the original binding of isaac!!! how dare you sir! :(

Edmund- there will also be an option to give me your 1st born to get platinum god!

http://edmundm.com/

Lol.

I heard that Binding of Isaac: Rebirth would involve micropayments? I heard that each item will cost approximately 10 cent. With 300 items, the full game will be 30$, which is a lot more than the original binding of isaac!!! how dare you sir! :(

there will also be an option to give me your 1st born to get platinum god!

Lol.

:D

I heard that Binding of Isaac: Rebirth would involve micropayments? I heard that each item will cost approximately 10 cent. With 300 items, the full game will be 30$, which is a lot more than the original binding of isaac!!! how dare you sir! :(

there will also be an option to give me your 1st born to get platinum god!

Lol.

Are you being serious? I really hope not.

It doesn't make any sense paying something for each item. It will be 15-20$ max, I think.

Okay, thanks.

REPORT ON MY LAST RUN:

I beat Mom's Heart and unlocked the fetus items. I got Utero XL, and got The Bloat (Then the heart). I also fought Loki for the first time. I had the Necronomicon (SO AWESOME!), The Pact, Halo, Harlequin Baby, Meat Boy, Infestation, Box, Missing Page (Perfect with the Necronomicon!),Toothpicks, Spelunker, and of course your average miscellaneous pills and cards.

REPORT ON RUN AFTER THE ABOVE RUN: Tested out Cain. HE'S SO AWESOME. Let me tell you a story. The story of Cain's Posse. Brother Bobby, Little Steve, Sister Maggy, Meat Head, and 2 flies. Cain had Lord of the Pit, Lucky Foot (Obviously), Tons of Health ups, Book of Revelations, Missing Page, Liberty Cap, and MOAR SHTUFF. #Cain'sPosse#Cain'sPosse#Cain'sPosse

SO MANY FOLLOWERS.

P.S. Yes, I beat Mom's Heart and unlocked.... Everything's Terrible. Oh joy.

REPORT ON RUN AFTER THE ABOVE RUN WHICH WAS AFTER THE TOP RUN: I was playing as Isaac, and was successful in killing Mom's Heart. GOT THE WAFER! YAAAY!! I had Spirit of the Night and The Nail, I found an I AM ERROR room, but was an idiot and forgot the item inside, but... that's not the point. I also had The Habit, so I had INFINITE NAILZ!!  I had Brother Bobby, and had tons of health in the beginning but ended up back with 3 because of my Devil Deals. I had a halo of flies too. I also had A Small Rock, Cupid's Arrow, Meat, Roid Rage, and probably some other stuff. ON TO THE NEXT RUN!!!

REPORT ON ANOTHER RUN THAT I JUST DID: I GOT MONEY = POWER!! YAY!!! Also, Holy Grail is pretty awesome. And Mitre. AND SKATOLE!!! Duke of Flies got nothin' on me. I had the Book of Belial, and I did no Devil Rooms. There. No familiars, either. AND I HAD A BLUE MOM. BLUE. MOM. I demolished it.

Okay, I unlocked It Lives. WOO! And I checked out Bisnap's channel... I really like him, but he plays in weird ways....

No, you got it wrong. Bisnap plays in the right way. There's no other way to play. If you play differently from him, then you're stupid and shouldn't ever play The Binding of Isaac again.

I'm kidding, of course. That's another reason I like TBoI. There are like a bazillion ways to play. Bisnap says that kamikaze is a great item. I say otherwise. I see how some could find it good, but I just don't. The items are so varied that there are many different possiblities for ideal runs. For Bisnap, it would be the D6, D20, and Habit. There isn't exactly a Meta. Sure, some items are objectively better than others, but there are so many items that it would be impossible to balance everything out.

Also, prepare for the Cathedral. I think you unlock it at that stage.

No, you got it wrong. Bisnap plays in the right way. There's no other way to play. If you play differently from him, then you're stupid and shouldn't ever play The Binding of Isaac again.

I'm kidding, of course. That's another reason I like TBoI. There are like a bazillion ways to play. Bisnap says that kamikaze is a great item. I say otherwise. I see how some could find it good, but I just don't. The items are so varied that there are many different possiblities for ideal runs. For Bisnap, it would be the D6, D20, and Habit. There isn't exactly a Meta. Sure, some items are objectively better than others, but there are so many items that it would be impossible to balance everything out.

Also, prepare for the Cathedral. I think you unlock it at that stage.

Yeah, but... He turned down Little CHAD and Charm of the Vampire, and the Peeper. WHY?!?! There's no drawback! It's all positive! Edit: I'm watching ep. 336, and he WANTS a speed down. WHY?!?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE SLOW??

Also.... I GOT THE ANKH, DIED BEFORE KILLING IT LIVES, THEN KILLED IT WITH BLUE BABY BEFORE I UNLOCKED HIM SO I GOT THE D6 AND BLUE BABY!!!! I AM THE BEST!!! AND I DID IT ON LOW SPEED TOO!!! YEEEEESSS!!!!

Yeah, but... He turned down Little CHAD and Charm of the Vampire, and the Peeper. WHY?!?! There's no drawback! It's all positive! Edit: I'm watching ep. 336, and he WANTS a speed down. WHY?!?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE SLOW??

Also.... I GOT THE ANKH, DIED BEFORE KILLING IT LIVES, THEN KILLED IT WITH BLUE BABY BEFORE I UNLOCKED HIM SO I GOT THE D6 AND BLUE BABY!!!! I AM THE BEST!!! AND I DID IT ON LOW SPEED TOO!!! YEEEEESSS!!!!

As for little chad, I'm not sure. But he doesn't want Charm of the vampire because it could ruin polaroid invincibility on the womb, and peeper knocks bombs away.

How does Charm of the Vampire ruin invincibility?

It only occurs when you're at 1/2 a heart with the Polaroid, right? So if you get your health down to 1/2 hearts with a blood bank, then get a bunch of spirit hearts, every time you are hit the invincibility triggers. But if you got another half heart, you would have a full heart this be unable to trigger the invincibility.

It only occurs when you're at 1/2 a heart with the Polaroid, right? So if you get your health down to 1/2 hearts with a blood bank, then get a bunch of spirit hearts, every time you are hit the invincibility triggers. But if you got another half heart, you would have a full heart this be unable to trigger the invincibility.

Oooooohhh.... 

Archived