Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(And having two armies to bumrush Them isn't OP?

Also, hate to break it to you, but Wilson seriously has zero chance to find and turn the machine off now, warning you ahead of time. Villains or no villains.

I was hoping to keep things on a relative down-low. I.E, not turning the roleplay into a literal war. I hope you're not about to force me to change that, Claudia.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(What does that have to do with the fact that you're having Zs'Skayr march in, wanting to be king, basically? I put in Rusty because I could see the rp didn't have much of a direction. If that was still the case, then I wouldn't have had a problem with Ophelia wanting to kill it. Now, I throw in a villain, and set up something resembling a plot pathway, and it's time to OP-ify stuff with armies. And then threaten to kill the rp.

Seriously, why is this?)

(...Alright, look here. I'm trying my best to not completely lose my sh*t here after what just happened with Clarity and Torma, and this whole thing with Zs'Skayr bringing in two literal ARMIES to destroy Them is making things a lot worse. The only real option I have is to beef up the other side to match. But if I do that, then all of a sudden, i'm OPing the villain side? I don't want the evil side getting crushed lickity-split like that.

Alright, fine, be that way. BOTH OF YOU. I thought we could get along, but I see i'm terribly wrong now. Maybe i'll start up another rp and carry this idea along myself, where I can try to get things going without being interrupted constantly!

Quite literally, it's "I'm telling you no, so therefore we all deserve to suffer via a dead RP for it.

Ophelia, if you actually took the time to read this before closing the thread, I think this calls for a long discussion about what is and is not reasonable for an "open roleplay".)

(This rp was dead before all of us could even realize it when Ophelia stopped trying to reply.

Just so you know, nobody in their right mind would roleplay this anymore, some can already tell this rp is crap.

Continue this if you want in a fanfiction. Starting another rp will only make the problem worse.)

(If that's honestly your opinion, then you're either wrong or you don't know what "right mind" means. I hope it's the former. Name these people who think the rp's crap, then. I was enjoying this, a lot, actually. I thought it was just fine, so obviously it's not me. The "problem" here, seems to be that you aren't happy with the villain being equal to the not-villain's plans. Maybe I don't want to have my plans totally wrecked beyond repair. Now, if you had PM'd me and actually TOLD me what was going on, instead of leaving me dangling in the wind, then maybe we could've worked something out. Hell, if you stop this, that's STILL possible.

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the PM. That is another problem altogether. I still don't think it's worth killing the RP over.)