The Essence of Souls [Open, PM me for bio submission]

Blewcheese

(Mena, some tips on roleplaying Oxryclean.

1: Be really, really sarcastic and cynical.  Also, puns.  Lots of puns.

2: He's the protaganist/secondary protagonist, apparently, so give him a lot of things to do.  Unless you want to use Clara, in which case disregard this.

3: Refer back to when I roleplayed as him for more information.

4: Be sure to roleplay as him correctly, or your soul will burn for eternity.)

Whilst being doused in flames, Clara taps her foot and yawns with a bored expression before looking down at nonexistent watch.

Instead of waiting for the worm to cough up a new weapon, Clara does the only thing she can do; punch it in the face. She runs around to the side of it's head and practically launches herself at it.

The worm's scales seem just as rock solid as Clara herself, if not more. The worm's head is sent back a bit from the impact of the punch, but a bit of marble chips of Clara from the force of the impact. The Depths Beast hissed in annoyance, flinging itself at Clara.

The piece of marble that chipped off falls to the ground, but it isn't marble anymore. The second it came off it turned to flesh. 

Clara attempted to roll to the side and out of the way, to occupied with the fight to worry about another piece of herself missing.

(I figured that'd happen. But this time it's mostly because they're trying to avoid the spray of fire that's going everywhere. And also it'd be cheap if my characters killed the enemies, because I know how to kill them.)

And I do have a plan if you do decide to head into his mouth. That's not the only solution though.)

The rest of the group had been too busy dodging about and trying to save their own skins from the fire to be able to help Clara. They did, however, notice Clara when the worm's tail finally connected with Clara once, sending her at the group.