The Essence of Souls [Open, PM me for bio submission]

Blewcheese

I was about to make a character named Crow but guess who I saw...

(Wow. That's truly unfortunate. I don't think it would cause any problems though, to be honest.)

Alright. Brace yourself. At that, Oxryklne's consciousness was jerked from his original body rather forcefully, and shoved into the mind of the beast, easily overpowering it. Everything was dark to the former beetle. The first sensation he felt was pain. It was as if his stomach had been ripped to shreds... Which it had been. Additionally, something seemed off about the new vessel's head, as if there once was a limb like object atop it but it had been ripped off. Which it had been. The pain was excruciating, which could have been the cause for the lack of sight, but no matter how hard Oxryklne tried to see anything, no results arose.

(Cockroaches can be sliced in half before they start becoming alarmed about injuries.  Since Oxryklne is a beetle made out of pure darkness, I doubt all that would bother him, especially in a foreign body.)

post-461544-0-10941100-1420940592.jpeg

Edited by Quiet

(Going to have to agree with Mena on this one. Remember that Oxryklne is no longer a beetle when he is possessing someone/thing, he's whatever it is that he's possessing. Like a giant worm who just had it's innards ripped to shreds. And I'm sure if the worm couldn't move, then Oxryklne wouldn't be able to, either. It'd be great if you could add in some acknowledgment to the pain, like jaw-clenching or grunting or something.)

(Part of me doesn't want a giant sun eating worm crushing the opposition. But the other part says it'd be awesome.)

I'll see what I can do, but don't count on it. If it does die and you're still in here, bad stuff could happen. Be ready to get out at a moment's notice.

Meanwhile, Oxryklne still lacked vision. However, in its place, he could feel something else. As Austin and J walked around the worm to admire it, he could sense their footsteps, which gave him an incredibly vague idea of where they were, and only relative to him.