The Essence of Souls [Open, PM me for bio submission]

Blewcheese

Clara walked over to a pile of bricks and stone and sat against it. She needed some time to concentrate, for she felt her current form wavering trying to turn back to her natural body. It was getting harder and harder to keep herself together these days. It was unsure how long she had before she couldn't handle the strain anymore.

(You ship a giant worm and a falling apart marble girl. That's not disturbing at all.)

Clara nodded slowly without looking at Oxryklne to acknowledge him. She contraindicated on stabilizing her form to hold together while her mind was distracted in the coming battle. 

(Precisely.  There's a difference between shipping and asking if someone is going to live or not.)

(Precisely.  There's a difference between shipping and asking if someone is going to live or not.)

(And I haven't told all of Oxryklne's backstory yet, have I?)

Edited by Quiet

(You have not. Actually, not very many backstories have been explained to the characters. I suppose now would be a good time to gather 'round the campfire...

Damn you, mena. You got the campfire song song into my head.)

"ooh, that's a nasty one..." J continued bandaging up Oxryklne's worm body, spreading out web like layers of shadows. "Well, does anyone have any good tales to tell? Those would be rather entertaining."

(#bestsegway2015)