The Essence of Souls [Open, PM me for bio submission]

Blewcheese

Oxryklne facepalms.  "IF IT'S NOT DEAD, GO AND KILL IT THEN!"  He yells.  " Here we all are, sitting out here, waiting around, unable to do anything, while you muck around and don't even finish it off!"

"Unfortunately, if I were to head back in the bile would just push me back out before I could finish the job, and it's skin is too thick for me to penetrate." She replied in the same calm tone, holding her hand up so he could see where a fair sized chunk came off from punching it. "So I can't do anything unless you have any ideas."

She could have just ranted off at the annoyance of a pest, but that would do nothing of use. She would be the mature one here.

This doesn't mean she wouldn't take an opportunity to put the little s*** in his place if one arouse. 

Edited by MenaAthena

Oxryklne sighs, then drives a spike of pure shadow into the worm's explosed flesh.  It punches straight through, then enters to ground and pins down the serpent.

"I can.  What do you need help with."

(I don't know exactly where the exposed flesh is or if Clara can reach it, so I'm just winging it.)

"And you were complaining about not being able to do anything."

Clara ran up to the part where the flesh was exposed and worked her hands under some of the armor, attempting to pry it off.

The talking bug just said it was going to posses a giant worm and flew into it's mouth. She would say it was crazy, but she was a person who was trapped in a body of marble and went inside the same worm to push a large ball of light out of it's intestines, so who was she to judge.

Clara turned to the kid.

"Hey kid, do you think you could wash this off for me?" She said, motioning to her blood and bile covered form.

"Can do." Kid then proceeded to wash Clara, removing the blood and bile.

I'm not good with the anatomy of worms, so you'll just have to keep flying down the throat until I tell you where a good spot is. The worm itself did little to stop Oxryklne.